Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

havent smoked in a 2 months, REALLY missing it!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by suburbanred89, Oct 3, 2010.

1. trying to get a job, and this no weed thing is killing me, i really miss it. but on the bright side, ill have no tolerance once i do smoke! :D

2. Chill dude, time to take a break from Mary. It ain't gonna kill you, hold strong.

3. im holding on, but it just made my nights more exciting

4. its tough dude. im on a break against my own will. just think about your first high afterwards. its gonna be sooo EPIC

5. how much did u harvest and that sucks but ya the tolerence thing works

6. I totally feel both of you.

I would start to foam at the mouth if I had to stop smoking tomorrow.

Like that above the influence commercial, I'd be like:

How 'bout next week?

7. i smoked the last of it on August 5th and made sure i had none left to temp myself with. but life goes on, hope i get a job soon

8. Job market sucks today.

Good luck mate.

9. im trying to get a job at the library right down the road, they pay a damn good $12.51 an hour starting. did the skills test and got a 90%. so i feel confident:D

10. hahaha hes been holding strong on for 2 months now...
    hes got it, brah:cool:

and yea op, your ARE going to enjoy that low tolerance:D

11. When I'm zoned it's hard to connect 2 and 2 you know. I'll see the title but completely forget about it the moment I'm in the thread.

Prob. just me.

12. thanks for the positive reenforcement, it helps haha :wave: