The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

havent smoked in 4 days (not by choice)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cheecharone, Jan 19, 2004.

1. recently the guy that used to get my weed for me got locked up on some stupid shit...i need to find a new dealer...anybody go through this and if so can you give me some tips on how to find a new dealer without too much hassle...im not fiendin...but my day just isnt as fun without my sweet mary in it

2. just ask your friends who they get theirs from. if you still go to high school then im sure their are alot of dealers cause there about 6 or 7 in mine. hope that it doesnt take you long to find another dealer.

3. 6 or 7 dealers in high school? There had to be atleast 100 in mine...but yeah just ask your friends.

4. the best dealers are the ones that are your friends. so go make some new friends.

5. yeah i dont start my school again until the next term (which is coming soon) and im not in school until then...all my friends were plauged with the same problem i had so i couldnt ask them so i went with a friend to a place alot of people pass by. then he started talkin to me how he wanted weed right now so bad and made sure people heard us. It worked i got a dealer and am happy to say i am completely baked right now.

6. I haven't smoked in a week. I'm waiting for my gf to come through with some killer bud but it doesn't seem to be happening and I don't have any money for it at the moment. It sucks not being able to toke up. Fucking really sucks.

7. Yeah i know what you mean theory.. especially since im waiting on her too... She's supposed to have it friday then we can have good times..

8. i could hook u up i get 2 grams for $10 so u send me the money u get ur weed(if u live in ont,canada)

Grasscity Deals Near You