Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haven't smoked in 3 weeks +

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scottytokepotty, Jun 6, 2011.

1. You read that right. Plus I haven't posted in a long while, either.

The lease on my apartment ran out, so I crashed at my stoner friends' house. They were smokin all the time, and I was just chillin there with them. We still had many many many loads of fun, but I so just wanted to go for it.

Why didn't you, you ask? I'm awaiting a confirmed drug test in a few days, and I wanted to naturally detox, rather than drink some kind of thing or order fake urine online.

Now I'm in the hostel in downtown Chicago. Hostels really aren't bad at all. Dude in my bunk bought me wingstop last night!

But man oh man, once that drug test gets over with.....:smoke:

Anyway, hello, I'm welcoming myself back haha

2. I haven't either for like a month. The feeling of weed sounds totally foreign at the moment. ...Man am I gonna get ripped when I start smoking again. :smoke: