Haven't seen you in Nirvana Yet...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dankohzee, Apr 15, 2009.

1. This is just a call to some of my brothers (and sisters) in Outdoor to support the community that supports us. Grass City has been an invaluable tool for me in pursuing my hobby of growing cannabis, and for that I am grateful. Superjoint has given us the opportunity to show our gratitude and make the City an even more exciting place to be by creating Nirvana, a premium area of the city available to paying members. Unfortunately I haven't seen many of my GC Outdoor homies there yet, and that's a real drag. I know the economy is bad, but that just gives you even more reason to invest in the City because while you're sitting home--laid off--you're going to need something free to do.

I personally have a couple of fairly ambitious projects going on in Nirvana, one of which takes Grass City interactivity to a whole new level. There are other interesting things going on there as well and we're just getting started. So if you haven't donated yet, please consider doing so soon.

Peace.

2. I will be donating when i get paid. I will also invest in a better camera so you can all see my green garden. hehe

3. Sounds good Grassboy. Consider this your personal invitation to join my GeoStash club.

4. Times are tough at the moment.

5. In recognition of your tireless contributions to the city Cantharis, I have donated $25 to the city in your name. You should be getting your gold soon. Thanks brother.

6. #6 cantharis, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009

Really?? That is amazing !! Tried to give you +rep but have to spread it about. Thanks a bunch.

7. Thanks i will see you there.

8. It wouldn't do to have one of our most knowledgeable growers locked out. I Consider it a community service.

9. The Geo stash club sounds awesome:D Ile donate sometime in the near future.