haven't been this messed up for a minute

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yadameen, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Ok this is how My thursday started. I just got out of school got like 12 bucks, an e pill, and like 20 vicodin up in my pocket. So after trying to get this haircut i go to my house talk to some girl saying she wants to see me but i just left right. Met up with my boy mike whos on the house arrest at the moment so we are just mobbing through Parkwood tyring to get some weed. So dude that i know from school pulls up in the fresh Lincoln Navigator and wants to get some weed. So we go get a dub from my dude, and this guy driving doesnt smoke a lot so i wanted to get him hella loaded. So we pick up 2 peach optimos and we smash and roll up these blunts and smoke. So we are driving to get some gas and when i go to put in some gas i pop this ecstacy right. So we pick up his friends right and these are little Northenyo dudes ( thats northside mexican gangsters if you dont know ) and they wanted to go through Surenyo ( South side mexican gangsters ) turf playing there Northenyo music. So i didn't really mcare im just laughing the whole time. We then get another dub but i smash back to my house right. Right when i got home i ate some London Broil, Biscuits, and some french fries. And im hella happy cuz we got hella food up in the house. So after a while i go in my room and fell asleep and woke up this netx morning not remembering what the fuck happened. It took me a long ass time to write this thread cuz i dont really remember shit. And then my friend said i gave him like 5 vicodin but i dont remember any of that. So i think imma start making Thursday my official get hella fucked up day of the week feel me?

2. Feel Meh!!!!!

which rapper said that?

3. haha, good story

4. sounds like ya had a hella good time, hahaha.
    right now im comin down fro mbeing stoned, trying to find a friend who'll go and buy me a pint or so. i wanna fucken drink damnit. i will have my alcohol before the evening is over!

5. 2 pac said that right
    i duno
    he stresses' the e's on words
    pleeeeze beeeelive me!!

6. hella good story

7. shake it like a polaroid,