Haven't been on since June 30, 2011

Discussion in 'General' started by adamc, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I know pandora's box changed a while before that, but to all the OGs around here do you guys know where the regulars went? The ones that would cop a LOT of unmentionables and have their own stash thread? there was this one guy i think his name had redneck or dixie or something like that in it.

Damn nostalgia relating to this site haha I remember sitting at my parents house salivating over buds and shit because i couldn't grow my own back then.

I think general is the right forum for this, if not let me know and I'll move it.

2. welcome back,

i also havent been on g-city in a while,

3. it's cool being back and scrolling through all the old threads.
    everybody's all old and kids and shit now D:

4. Welcome back. You'll probably notice a few changes here and there to the structure of the forum, and it seems like things are more moderated these days. I know I've seen a gradual increase in moderating topics and rules over the years.

As far as some of the OG's, There's plenty still around, although I have noticed some of them going inactive. Also there has been a few bannings here and there that were OGs.

5. shit done got changed round here man.

welcome back into the city tho bro, :bongin:

6. We are still here. Welcome back man

7. I ended up changing my lifestyle which means I stopped smoking and started working a lot -- after trying acid, weed felt like too much of a trip.

I still go on here every once in a while though.

8. [quote name='"adamc"']

it's cool being back and scrolling through all the old threads.
    everybody's all old and kids and shit now D:[/quote]

Welcome back

What do you mean everyones all old? Lol