Havent been here in a couple of years

Discussion in 'General' started by MotaMike, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Sorry bud no goats here in the city. ;)

If me and snoop can get some too you....do you think you can raise them for us?

3. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19426974" timestamp="1390972782"]I'm going to start a grow journal and do some breeding and feminized seeds, I have the colloidal silver soultion. today i removed 6 big males from my flower room and did my biweekly neem oil treatments or I would be farther along and that and have hydro set up ordered to get to growing that way.Here is the boys.[​IMG] DSCN9912.JPG[/quote]Never thought i would say this but those are some nice males man, let me know how that colloidal silver works, ive heard some about it but it almost seems too easy to be true lol, when you start that journal you already know im gonna be in there, wanna see what kind of breeding creations you come up with!

4. :cry: ... Awwwww, I love you too HOLY SHIT IT'S BILL O'REILY *rips out your vocal chords*

I hate that dude :laughing:

I hate him too. That's why I wear his ass like a cheap suit! And deep down.........you know that hypocrite really is lurking around these forums...well not these forums. I'm sure he prefers unmentionables.........Most uptight hypocritical right wing fringe nut jobs do.

6. I'm a little old to be raising goats but good luck with that. :)

7. what up Mikeeeeeeeeee! welcome back man :yay: