Havent Been Around Lately - *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'General' started by Adam Bomb, Mar 14, 2011.

1. #1 Adam Bomb, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    :wave:

Sooooo, as some of you blades know, I've been gone/rare around these parts for a while because of some bullshit. Im high, bumpin good music, chillin, heres the update:

So I got me a girl now :) Love her to death but she just recently got put onto house arrest (for un-named reasons) and actually today she got sent to a detox by her parents (shes 17). So thats been fucking with me lately...

Been dealing with the cops a lot. finally got off probation :)hello:), but actually got accused of breaking into a neighbourhood of cars with my friends when I actually wasnt :mad: Also dealing with another few charges that im not going to name for privacy purpose's.

I also got kicked out of my marlborough and am living back at my grandpas for now but I like it here more than an apartment complex and my granddads chill I guess.

Other than that, just getting blitted as usual. Actually just got a prescription of clonazepam so that helps things go by. :)

So that's, in a nutshell, whats been happening around me and why the internet wasnt really a priority at the time.
    -------------

Also =, actually got a last.fm account, and plenty of new tracks that I made released, along with a few limited time free album downloads!

Last.fm: Blaqq Majik

Blaqq Majik's sounds on SoundCloud

:cool: Cheeeesed.

--------

Just letting you know whats been good in the mind of [AB]. Ive been getting a few messages about where ive been so I decided its finally time I settle myself back into the lawn. :D

Stay goodie!

2. Whatsup man? Glad to hear you out of trouble.