Haven’t cleaned my bong in 2 years

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dunebuggy96, May 9, 2023.

1. I haven’t cleaned my bong in 2 years and was wondering if anyone else has never cleaned their bong or known someone else that hasn’t cleaned their bong? Can something happen? Can you get a fungal or bacterial infection from that?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Why haven’t you cleaned your bong in two years?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just too lazy I guess

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Really? Have you known or seen someone on this website that didn’t clean their piece for 2 years?

• Like Like x 1
  5. First post is to state you haven't cleaned your bong in 2 years. Were infections a concern, most people would clean said bong to avoid the chance of said infections. Clean your shit.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Just too lazy I guess

7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. I triple dog dare you to drink the bong water!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Go for 5 years, bet you can't.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. [​IMG]
    Chronic pulmonary aspergillosis is a long-term fungal infection caused by members of the genus Aspergillus—most commonly Aspergillus fumigatus.[8] The term describes several disease presentations with considerable overlap, ranging from an aspergilloma[12]—a clump of Aspergillus mold in the lungs—through to a subacute, invasive form known as chronic necrotizing pulmonary aspergillosis which affects people whose immune system is weakened. Many people affected by chronic pulmonary aspergillosis have an underlying lung disease, most commonly tuberculosis, allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, asthma, or lung cancer.[8]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_pulmonary_aspergillosis

[​IMG]
    Aspergillus fumigatus is a species of fungus in the genus Aspergillus, and is one of the most common Aspergillus species to cause disease in individuals with an immunodeficiency.
    Aspergillus fumigatus, a saprotroph widespread in nature, is typically found in soil and decaying organic matter, such as compost heaps, where it plays an essential role in carbon and nitrogen recycling.[1] Colonies of the fungus produce from conidiophores; thousands of minute grey-green conidia (2–3 μm) which readily become airborne. For many years, A. fumigatus was thought to only reproduce asexually, as neither mating nor meiosis had ever been observed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergillus_fumigatus

yeah!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Sink it and drink it challenge.

12. I'm afraid to ask how often you change your underwear.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Bet there's some "resin" in there.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. #15 nachoboomer, May 9, 2023
    Last edited: May 9, 2023
    Pretty normal when you don't know :poop: Maybe. (ask how I know) If it looks & smells nasty, do I really want to bring that deep into my lungs? What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes: One can learn, that's why ?'s r asked. :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Clean your bong. Infection concern or not, it's gross and probably tastes like shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. #17 Lawlerskates, May 9, 2023
    Last edited: May 10, 2023
    My Dad never changed his bong water. The mouth piece of the bong looked like a dirty butthole. He eventually quit smoking, mostly due to the fact he lacks self control, too lazy and CHEAP to clean his bong. The fear of breaking it, kept him from cleaning it. He let it become seriously detrimental to his physical and mental health. He's the type of person that should never touch cannabis. I found a picture I posted of it about a decade ago.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. How long did he not clean it for?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Back in the day, my buddy only cleaned his bong when he was out of weed. He'd pour the water through a piece of cloth, probably a dirty sock, then dry and smoke the pieces of weed.

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. I knew a guy (roommate) like that too, he would scrape anything he could out of it, dried it, and smoked it. Was disgusting.
    I've seen him combing through thr carpet for little nugs too.

• Like Like x 1