Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have your teachers ever known your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner405, Jul 31, 2011.

1. My foods teacher always makes comments about how I have the munchies.

Shes chill as fuck :smoke:

She did get mad when we were rolling oregano joints lolz.

2. My old high school teacher actually made a joke one time about me being high in class and i just started laughing hysterically because I was baked as fuck......those teachers are rare and hard to find tho

3. More then likely, they never said anything though.

Oh and oregano joints? Da fuck?

4. i used to cut this one class all the time to go burn at the park next to the school with some friends, then return(before i had a car..) Math was the next class to go to, and i remember one day this stupid ass chick who looked like a horse turns to me an says very loudly "damn you smell like a fat ass blunt"

It was awkward to smoke before that class every day after...teacher let it slide though =D otherwise there woulda been some trouble.

5. My English teacher was awesome, she knew her class was the only one I went to all day and always knew I was lit when I walked in...Only class I didn't fail, got a B even.:cool:

6. Oregno joints? Sounds like you were rea life trolling... Lol

I passed my technical drafting class by giving my teacher weed, theyre cool as long as you are. Weed is a good way to break any sort of social barrier.

7. #7 chronicman00, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    my teacher used to let me go smoke pot.

he was a dope ass teach...i used to say shit to him like

"Yo *****(name), ill be back im going to my car to smoke a blunt" or like "ill be back im gonna get picked up and go on a highride"

he'd be like "better not be none of that brown man you know know how we smoke in norcal its that super goo!"

or like "im gonna give you an F in this class...for FADED" hahaha

id be comin back to class all high n shit hahaha

edit: i got an A in that class by the way hahaha i had him for sophomore english then i was his teacher assistant for two years until i graduated. all of those classes were 5th period after our off campus lunch so ontop of being high as fuck from the hour lunch, id get a couple people together to smoke hella fat during 5th cause he would never mark me absent...the other people would get marked as ditching though since they didnt have the inside hook but it was all good for me haha man i miss fucking with the school system.

ontop of all that it turns out he was a legit under ground rapper. put out a couple cd's back around 99-02 maybe a little longer...even opened at a show for Hieroglyphics

8. Probably my English Teacher. I couldn't keep my head up, you know when your head falls quickly and wakes you up? Yeah that would happen a lot, the kids in the class figured it out.

9. One of my teachers found out me and my friend smoked and she told us if we come to school high she will tell the principle.I told that if she does that I will snitch on her as well and she could lose her job. I knew she smoked also cause I found like a gram in her desk.

10. Hahaha back in 11th grade i used to sell nugs out the ass making licks left a right and my tech teacher caught on and jiust started busting my balls about it. every time i went to the bathroom id say going to make sale real quick just funny stupid shit like that. those were the days man

11. [​IMG]

12. I had this one teacher my freshman year of high school and id walk in high and he'd be like "How you feeling today" and would like mess with me at first it was acqured but after a while i was just like watever and laughed with him

Also I had this french teacher and the last day of class freshman year she asked why my eyes where red and I said i had allergies this chick who was cool was like i heard the pollen count this year is the highest its been for years, which was total bs. and since i was going to take french two my sophmore year she said "oh if your going to be in my class next year i think i need to talk to your mom" N i was just like watevr, she nevr called my mom bt sophmore year for the first semester whenevr id go to the bathroom she'd tell everyone i was making deals in the bathroom and talking shit about me to the class while i was gone. Till one of my friends told me she was doin it and i called her out on it. even tho i would go to the bathroom to blaze up lol. sorry i wrote so much lol

13. in high school i had a teacher named mr stoner.
    the first words he ever said to me were "you need to start bringing some visine to school kid"

14. Haha, i love these stories. I actually smoked WITH my Yearbook advisor who was also an English teacher and head of ASB/Leadership.. Love ya Mr. B!