Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Jul 13, 2011.

1. do you ever go outside to do errands when your really baked? like when so high that you start walking into things or do you just stay home until you come down abit?

sometimes i try to do grocery shopping really baked and i feel like im making a fool of myself because im not paying attention to things happening around me.

2. Yesss i do it all the time like one time i rode my bike like 2 miles to walmart only to forget why i was there in the first place

3. yeah i just wonder if people who get high alot ever think doing some tasks is too much to handle when your baked.

4. Dude u probably went to walmart to get
    Munchie food.

5. I get my stuff done beforehand. Having things to do while high is like having to do homework while watching a Led Zeppelin reunion show.

6. Uh.. I wouldnt say to much to handle but sometimes i do get the feeling that im being a bit of a ritard, but only when im REALLY high and most of it is probably in my head cause itll be like.. Ill be handing a dollar to a cashier and hold onto it for little bit to long and he gives it a tug which is normally when i snap out from zoning out..

7. Sometimes I like to just melt into the couch when I smoke, but a lot of the time I like to get out and do shit. There's a certain thrill to being intoxicated in public but keeping it hidden from the people around you.

8. Went to get cigs and a drink today, all the while stoned, and when it came time to pay, I had to swipe my debit card, as I'm sure all of you have done. Easy, right? Well I set down my drink in front of the slot to slide my card, accidentally, so swiping it would be impossible unless I moved it. I don't know why, but instead of realizing to move my drink, I just looked at it, with my card in the air ready to swipe. I completely blanked, but then after a few seconds of staring the cashier moved it for me. It was a big day.

9. Grocery shopping while baked is never a good idea. Last time I did that shit I didn't even realize I had an entire cart full of food until I went to pay, everything looked so damn amazing in the store.

10. #10 BlazinStangs, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha, qft. I love seeing all the funny looks people give me when they look me in the eyes

11. This is true. Grocery shopping high is just asking for a huge price at checkout. But man, once you get home, you don't even know what to open first, at least in my case.

12. Yea my mom always says never go grocery shopping hungry. I guess the same goes for being high lol. I can go anywhere high and feel normal if I'm with someone else. Walking around in the store alone feels crazy tho. U start to think everybody is payin attention to you and what you're doing lol. I can do yardwork and stuff like that baked tho just not walking around in stores alone

13. Yeah I pretty much do a lot of things when I'm high, I just go about my day pretty much. I hate it when it's hot, I'm high, and stuck in a hot vehicle without water. That shit pisses me off. =(