Have you tried...?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by smokingsunshine, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I have these
    [​IMG]

and these
    [​IMG]

but no weed :(
    I think I definitely like the wraps that come w/ no tobacco better than the regulars. They're easier for me to roll. Anybody else?

2. Nah, not for me personally. If I feel like just a doobie I'll roll one up with papers. I like the Juicy J ones you posted, but overall my favorite are the Randy's or RAW.
    If I'm in the mood for a blunt, I'll go pick myself out a white owl or swisher... usually grape/white grape.

Also, no weed? Sorry bro, I just picked up again today from my dispensary, so the next hit is for you. GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED!

:smoking::cool:

3. I hate juicy jays, they're thick as hell and taste like shit. If you like them though, go for it. If I'm rolling a blunt I'll always use wraps because around here they don't sell the cheap cigars they do over there, apart from ones like Hamlets and I don't know if I can use them :(

4. There's actually a new line of Juicy Jay's called Superfine. Much thinner than a normal Juicy Jay, more like DLX or even Elements. There is also now a line of Juicy Jay pre-rolled cones called Juicy Jones. Much like RAW Cones or Cyclones.

Biggie wraps are bomb. The glue bottles they come with are always handy down the road too. If you like the Biggie wraps check out Kingpin wraps. They come in tubes as 3 packs or foils as 4 packs. Tubes roll up like a split cigarillo would, foils roll up like a paper would.