Have you took a hit at a bong then......

Discussion in 'General' started by dieselman, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Sneezed?????

Jesus, its been 10 mins and I still have the burn in my lungs

My tinnitus is like on maximum warp !! (I use pot to put myself to sleep due the tinnitus)

And I'm still drooling

Don't worry, I'm an Emerg nurse, I'll know when to go in.....

Jesus that hurt, there goes my sleep for the night

2. Oh I feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. A nurse that puffs the magic dragon. I've never sneezed while toking but I have coughed. It hurts like hell. Got Juice?

3. I once hit a bong so hard I barfed, it was pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lmfao good times

5. I've sneezed right before taking a bong rip. I was pretty stoned already so I didn't think to move my head away in time.
    So I got bong water all over me. That was wonderful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ^ At least you didn't smack your teeth on the bong! I was sitting on my bed playing my guitar once when I sneezed and chipped my tooth knocking it against the guitar! That was shitty, but pretty amusing now :laughing:

When do you go in because of excessively rough bong hits?! :smoking:

I have sneezed while or immediately after hitting the bong before. Once it did cause a weird, kinda painful sensation in my chest, as if the smoke formed a bubble inside my windpipe! I've accidentally swallowed smoke before too and then burped it out like a dragon :smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You sneezed and your ears are ringing. Maybe you should go to the ER anyway just to be sure. Gomer.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You missed the part where I do pot to help me sleep DUE to tinnitus

Dude, that ring is in my head 24/7, its quiet severe. There are good days and bad days, the sneeze made it a bad day ringing.

9. If course I wasn't serious, I just wanted to call you a gomer since you're an ER nurse and (jokingly) referred to going to the ER for something that clearly wasn't an emergency. Sort of an inside joke? And not a very good one obviously.