Have you thought about the safety of your crypto money?

Discussion in 'General' started by DanT88, Dec 3, 2020.

1. It is no longer a secret that crypto has burst into our lives. I have a certain income in bitcoin. I think about such a thing as safety. I get paid in crypto currency for various reasons. I want all my transactions to be anonymous. I am not a criminal, but money loves silence. What does anyone think about this?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. #2 CharlieWex, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    I know what you mean. I've been doing all kinds of business and I've been looking for a way out of the same situation for myself. I agree with you that money loves silence. I have found a way out for myself like a bitcoin mixer. You can read about it here. Everything there is simple enough and you will get what you want. The Bitcoin Mixer is an anonymisation service that makes it difficult or almost impossible to track transactions in the Bitcoin system. I hope that it will help you as well.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Thank you for the information!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Seems to be the new thing. Big discounts at some seed banks if you use bitcoin. I have no idea what or how to use it though.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I can't imagine modern life without cryptocurrency

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #6 Foloon, Sep 20, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    I've been mining cryptocurrency for over a year now. I am not worried about my security and the security of my cryptocurrency, as I do everything wisely. I am sure that thanks to mining I can become a rich person. it brings me a good income and I advise you to try to earn this way too. use a GPU Mining calculator to calculate your future earnings. I am sure that the amount you can earn thanks to mining will pleasantly surprise you

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. #7 Markcouplend99, Oct 3, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    I always think about the security of my assets, so I try to keep their data secret and confidential, and sometimes I use different services to store data, for example blockchain development company. I am afraid that someone will find out the password to my bitcoin wallet...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I think you should always be concerned with the safety and security of any and all of your assets...

The people using Mt Gox got fucked

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Money is just man modern made version of bartering , does crypto even really exist. ??? Can’t they just make it out of thin air or something?? We’re does it come from ???
    When the world is wiped out our dollars be worthless , monkeys and wild animals will be playing with our coins …

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Oh great these crypto cunt bots made a whole thread. They do this on YouTube ALL the time on crypto videos. One bot asks a question then other bots chime in and say shit like those other bot replies are saying here until they reccomend you go check out some website or guy on instagram or something to scam you

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  11. I dont even know what mining is...

I trade currencies, made a decent amount. My uncle has made fuck tons of profit.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Crypto mining is basically the digital version of gold mining. Instead of using a pick-axe, you use your GPU - each swing of the digital pick-axe is like chipping off a little block of the blockchain and that results in receiving crypto which you can sell for fiat, or hold.

How profitable it is depends on what they're trading at. Earlier this year when ethereum was really high, I was making close to $400 a day because I was using around 15 laptops to mine. But nowadays it's closer to like $100 per day, if that. And I just buy laptops and return them within the 6-month return window.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 6months ??? Most stores are 14 days or less ..
    So the pc mines itself ?

14. I don't doubt that's the policy for shitty retail outlets. Not the best place to buy anything these days.
    The laptops have manufacturers warranty.

Yes, it's something you can set and forget while monitoring on your main device.
    I'm way oversimplifying it, but you basically get a laptop and run two programs, such as Nice Hash.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #16 BruttiSmith, Jan 24, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    Safe cryptocurrency exchanges? You must be kidding after the FTX case :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wait a second. You mean an unregulated exchange trading unregulated securities in an unregulated jurisdiction isn't safe. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. #18 Noah123, Feb 24, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
    I don't know how to make transactions anonymous, but I know how to make cryptocurrency transactions more secure. Use a reliable wallet. Choose wallets from reliable providers and don't keep all your funds in one place. It's better to use multiple wallets to spread the risk. I think a VPN can also help with transaction security, you can learn more about that here https://freepctech.com/lifestyle/reasons-to-use-a-linux-control-panel/ . When you send cryptocurrency transactions through a normal internet channel, your traffic can be intercepted and read by attackers. A VPN encrypts your traffic, making it impossible to read. It also protects your personal data. It seems to me that there are many ways to protect transactions.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #19 Alik123, May 1, 2023
    Last edited: May 5, 2023
    Not long ago, I had a very sad situation, money was debited from my bank card and it was scammers, how good it was, basically my money was in cryptocurrency, I wondered how they found out everything about me and I found out here briansclub cm Hackers have been attacking banks for years and financial institutions in an attempt to steal customer information and commit fraud. In recent years, hackers have increasingly sold stolen bank login credentials, known as “bank logs,” on the dark web. One of the sites that sell banking magazines is briansclub cm. This site claims to be selling stolen login credentials to major banks such as Chase, Wells Fargo and Bank of America and I was shocked by this.

19. With the volatility of cryptocurrency, I think it would be a better idea just to invest in something less volatile.
    Right now, the cost of mining bitcoin does not equal the amount of bitcoin you will get.