1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

have you smoked through your nose??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by sidious, May 16, 2003.

1. i just felt like doing it, and did, with my bong.....and you get a really good hit......has anyone tried this?.......(and now you's are thinking......WTF....why did he feel liike doing that?)....well i was blowing out through my nose and thought...mmmmm....lol.....and yes i am stoned....lol......Peace out.........Sid

2. hahaha! done that too. its strange, but you do get a smooth hit.

tried it with joints too. i dont reccomend doing it with joints that contain tobacco... its fine with pure joints tho.

3. lol... yous guys are crazy.. i'll have to try that next time I spark a jay...

4. I couldnt smell for over a week

but it was a mad good rip :)

5. never tried that. but I have a pure joint begging for me to smoke it tonite. Oh an only 2 hours and 35 minutes til I get to see Reloaded!

6. it burned me when i tried it. my friend gave me a shotgun off a blunt last week and i inhaled it through my nose cuz i was a little drunk.. when i smoke blunts and joints, i do what my friends call the french inhale. i inhale most of it, but i puff the excess smoke out and inhale it through my nose. it looks cool.

-Samus-

7. LOL, i got the fuckin funniest mental image, hittin like a 4 foot bong w/ ur nose

8. i used to do that loads.. especially when i was a silly little kid starting to smoke cigs.

its also known as the irish waterfall. ;)

9. doing it up your nose gets u stoned quicker cause its going straight through up 2 ya brain. i only do it through my nose if i dun have to much weed left so i can get more of a buzz off it :)

10. I always fill the chamber in my bong with smoke, then nose hit it. I also give myself shotguns when I'm smoking a joint.

11. no, dude! i toked a J through my nose once and all it did was burn :(

but here's a challenge: toke a pipe through your nose.

12. Never even would try to toke a joint through my nose, or a pipe or whatever. Just shotguns... They get me higher.

13. just dont try smoking it through your nose when its someone elses joint/blunt/pipe/bong!

-Samus-

14. yet another un written rule.

trust me, if you hit it out of something that doesnt cool the smoke, youll be smellin bud for a good few days

15. Shotties through the nose are great! At first they hurt a lot and they make your eyes water, but they go straight to the head...I LOVE NOSE SHOTTIES!!!

16. hmmm, trying to find the problem in this :D

17. lol.

...aw... damn

i was just gonna type lol and leave it at that... but i thought why its a problem...
    you wont be able to smell your bud to tell how good it is and people might rip you off with crap saying its good.

18. what i di to stop burn, is to take a big hit normally, and then exhale......which leaves the chamber of the bong full of smoke....wait a few seconds and then slowly inhale the remaing smoke through my nose, and then hold a few sec's and then exhale through my mouth...........glad to see that i'm not the only person who does it....lol.....Peace out.......Sid

19. nope never tried it through my nose, i bet it burns like madd though... lol

20. bear in mind that i smoke with hash and not grass....well not till harvest time......and it was very smooth.........Peace out.........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You