Have you purchased from grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by BongReviews, Oct 6, 2006.

1. I have a small opportunity for anyone who has purchased ANYTHING from grasscity. I am looking for product reviews.

If you have purchased anything and are interested in helping me out. Send an email to the following address. webmaster (--at--) bongreviews (--dot--) com. With the subject "REVIEW"

In your e-mail include. Links to the products you have purchased. Your prefered contact e-mail AIM or SKYPE address.

I can compensate any user that reviews a few products with $1 via paypal. Now I know this isn't much, and I may be able to put a little more into it, but for now it shouldn't take mroe than a few minutes of your time.

I greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks guys :wave::smoking:

2. UPDATE I am now willing to pay a few select individuals $10 each to help me with some reviews. Send me an e-mail webmaster [(at)] bongreviews [(dot)] or a PM here on these forums.

Make sure to include links to items you have purchased from grasscity.

3. I'd be on this faster than bush on american's civil liberties, but I'm not a customer of GC.

I buy my smoking equipment from the local shops, supporting the local cannabis community.

I also like to handle and inspect my peices before decided to invest or not. But that being said there are more than a few items on GC i would love to have if only I made a little bit more money.

Good luck with the site!

4. Gotta keep money in the community!

Sorry man.. I buy from local shops as well, because the shops I go to donate a percentage of earnings towards the SAFER initiative for the I-100 ballot to legalize an ounce or less of marijuana to persons 21 years or older in Colorado.

That's right.. Gotta keep MONEY in the community!

5. exactly.

i just can't order a piece off the internet, because it's not the piece your going to get.

it might look similar, and have similar colors/patterns but there could be a single line in the piece that catches your eye and makes you buy it, only to be disappointed when it comes and isn't the piece you thought you were buying.

regardless, GC still have some sick pieces that i'd love to add to my collection if i had more money. i really don't buy pieces, i've only got a bowl, bub and bong. don't see myself buying a new piece anytime soon, i'm set for a while, knock on wood.

6. From what I've seen, Internet shops.. Such as the City.. Are good for underage kids who can use their parent's credit card at their own discretion. From what I know, the postman doesn't ID you when he hands you the box.. And on occasion, he'll leave it at the front door, depending on the carrier.

I've ordered from many online headshops before and walked to the door, ID in hand, only to find that the UPS guy left it at the door and was walking back to his truck. :rolleyes:

7. Any product that is sold on GrassCity as well will do, doesn't neccessarily need to have been purchased there. in fact any head shop will do as long as the product can be found in an online head shop as well.

8. Got 3 great reviews from member Motion. Still need more. Thanks guys for your input.

9. Haha i can review my acrylic peice-o-shit if you want.

10. (double post)

11. sad but true

and another thing the glass could be CRAZY thin and you wont even know till that 50$ piece comes a month later in the mail

support local headshops (no offense GC just my opinon)

i would buy some of your glass but no money

12. please do! Thanks for your support guys. Site is coming along slowly but surely