Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you passed a hair follicle test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pebblesmaivia, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I am moments away from finding out my test results and Im just wondering....Has anyone used Precision Cleanse by Synergy Detox to pass a Hair Follicle test??? Really need to pass and I'll take any info offered. Thanks

2. Got my answer...I failed.

3. that blows hair tests are the hardest to rig unless you shave your body hair.

4. I don't think I can ever get a federal job because they hair test you. I'd fail miserably because of all that cannabis I smoked.

5. Damn man. I had a friend who passed one with some kind of special shampoo. He said he had to leave it in his hair so it made him look greasy as fuck. This was about eight or nine years ago though so the tests are probably more advanced now.

6. Yeah....it really does suck a big ass!!! It was for DSS and now I dont know when I'll get my kids back. Synergy promises a refund, I'll keep you updated as to whether they honor that claim or not!!! :mad:

7. wow, so you lost your kids because of smoking a natural plant that grows from the same ground we came from?