Have you heard of the TPP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SoCalMMJpassion, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hi all,
    I've been growing for about 8 years now on various levels and have finally decided to get on the social networks.  I'm trying to find out more about grow tips to get more, faster, better.  I'm pretty good, but we can always do better.

My point of this post is to bring attention to the TPP, or the Trans Pacific Partnership.  This is a MASSIVE, SECRET (bill is not public) program that is designed to transfer our national sovereignty over to multi-national corporations.  The President and the other traitors in Congress are pushing this as a trade bill that will help us to export more of our goods and services.  Hmmm, sounds a lot like NAFTA and GATT, and I can still hear that "giant sucking sound" of our manufacturing jobs that first went to Mexico and Cent America, then to China and other Asian countries.  The text of this 30 section plus treaty is in a locked room in Congress, where if our Reps want to read it, they only get a section at a time, are watched like a hawk and can't take notes.  Does that sound like something that is good for America?  I've always known that good deeds are done in the sunlight, not in the dark.  If the NSA wants to know everything about us, why can we not know everything about the laws that our Representatives are signing us and our children on to?  It's like Obamacare.  Like Pelosi said, "we have to pass it to see what's in it"
    Are you fucking insane?  Anyone who thinks that Obamacare is a success, or even good for our country as a whole is not paying attention to reality.  The YEAR after Obamacare passed, worldwide profits for the Insurance industry went up 50%!!!!  What a fleecing! 
    The TPP is not favored by ANYONE except for big business executives and our politicians.  Why?
    Because people don't trust what they can't see, and for good reason!
    Call your Senate and Congressional reps and tell them if they vote yes on giving Obama fast track approval of Treaties, that their ass will be on a plank, out of town in the next voting cycle.
    Fucking A, I'm worked up.  Time to hit the bong!!! images.jpeg