Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you heard of any strain called Headmaster?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thetanmanran, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I've heard people talking about this strain called Headmaster, but I can't find any information on it whatsoever. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks!

2. Sounds like a made up strain to me.

3. ive smoked a strain called headbanger

ive also smoke a strain called master kush

no headmaster though :/

4. Question:

Lets just say I buy some perfect quality pot from a very well known strain, then I decide to use the seeds to grow my own. If I do a piss poor job growing it, is it classified as the same strain?

I ask this because if it's the same strain, but lesser quality pot, it seems to defeat the purpose of even calling it a certain strain.

Brings me to some curious thoughts, how do people REALLY know what they're getting? What's the point of calling something name if it can have different effects from a different grower?

5. It's not just an "effects" thing that earns the strains name. A lot of it also has to do with appearance of the buds, the scent, and the taste as well. If you grow something from seeds of a popular strain, and it's lesser quality than if it were grown better... it's still that strain. Just not a well-grown sampling of it.

It will still look and taste and smell like that strain, just weaker and less tasty.

6. headmaster sounds like a bullshit hybrid of headband and master kush. it actually does exist though.

7. different strains also have different ratios of cannabanoids, so the highs are different

8. Supposedly Lifesaver Diesel x Headband. Heavy Sativa.

9. lol. I named a girl in my cell phone HeadMaster

10. headmaster is og kush x lsd out of S.F. amazing medicine 10 week indoors uppity high with amazing pain releif:hello:

11. lol +rep