Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you heard about the "freedom jar" ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Borosilicate, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Hey my friend was telling me about this thing its called a freedom jar you can put anything you want into it and if the need arises you can destroy everything with almost no trace ( except atoms lol ) but no definable chemical structure what so ever ...... sounds crazy anyone heard of it ?

2. sorry man he is lying.....ha jk no man ive never heard sounds awesome

3. Sounds more like a guilt jar

4. Closest thing I can think of would be a device that burns magnesium(we're talking 5600F+ flame), but you're gonna be hard-pressed to get your hands on something like that.

And if you're looking for it in some kind of portable form, you can probably forget about that shit too. Last thing you need is burning magnesium on a vehicle frame sitting on top of a few gallons of gas...:eek:

5. You just made a thread about something that doesn't exist. You will never be forgiven, and I hope you burn in hell.

6. i know its not magnesium but [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1_Ng]YouTube - ‪Thermite vs. Car‬‏[/ame]

7. If a freedom jar existed, nobody would have to simply walk into Mordor.

8. i got 2 of them for Christmas actually

9. +Rep for you my good sir, I seriously lol'ed for like 5 minutes straight :hello:

10. Actually it DOES exist - I can send you pics if you want :) and yes it does work

11. it uses an exothermic reaction inside a ceramic jar to destroy anything you put into it :) there is a little more to it than that , but thats basically it :) msg me if your interested in one of these

12. I called my friend and he forwarded more info on it ^^ incase your wondering - his friend is the one who invented it here in corvallis oregon

13. i believe you for sure man. some dude down the street from me has one

14. this is like one of those shitty spam emails, but a thread

15. what? show me this portable black hole you speak of.

16. Are they for sale anywhere. This seems like it would be fun to play with. Take a little kids ice cream cone, throw it in there and bam it's gone