Have you had a paranormal experience?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ezskanking420, Apr 10, 2014.

1. nah, not since mom blessed my room a few years back, but before that, most nights around 1 or 2-, i'd still be up playin some vidya, and i'd hear the springs groaning on my bed, like someone was sitting down on it, swear i could even feel slight weight displacement. told mom and she went all 'short lady from poltergeist' and she blessed it..aint had nay occurences since

2. I have had some experiences that aren't paranormal. You wouldn't believe them.

3. look into demonology if you want some crazy shit

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYL5YQi3lM
    :laughing: :laughing:  Yeah but no seriously I believe in angels and demons as apposed to "ghosts". I've had a few experiences myself.

5. #25 Blissful Dusk, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    Hmm, well this happened in Mexico.

First, the setting. This was at my grandparents 2 story house. It's in a "colony" which is just kind of a really small town. More like 5 or 6 houses with a small family owned store and a couple farms at the bottom of the dirt road off a lone highway 30 km away from the nearest big town.

It is late at night, and it's just my mom and I in the big ol' empty house. My dad was with my aunt and one of my cousins some place else. My mother and I were sleeping in the same room on the first floor. The whole house was a bit creepy, since it was decorated with dozens of Saints, virgin Mary's, and other religious ornaments. We were still awake watching T.V. when we hear one of the doors open slowly up on the second floor. We didn't think much of it since we figured maybe a window was left open and the wind opened it. Soon after you can hear faint footsteps walking across the hall upstairs. My mom got up thinking it might be an intruder, so we turned on all the lights and turned down the T.V. She went upstairs to see who it could have been. Maybe it was my cousin who didn't have the keys to the house and climbed up to the second floor (the house was under construction, so this was a possibility), or maybe just a stupid cat wandering around. My mom went up the stairs and looked around the rooms. Most of the rooms didn't have doors yet and were empty, so there was no where an intruder can hide. We thought it was strange that there was no one up there, especially after being able to clearly hear the footsteps of someone. My mom and I went back to our room a bit confused and frightened. I went to bed, turned off the lights and stared at all the eerie Jesus crosses placed around the room. For the rest of the night, we never heard any more footsteps.

The next morning we asked our aunt about it, and she told us that she's never heard anything before, mainly because she doesn't stay there unless there's family over. When we finally got back to L.A., my mom brought it up in a conversation with another aunt of mine. She told us that when my uncle was staying there, his wife complained about hearing footsteps around the house as well. The house was suppose to be empty except for her who stayed to rest.

I wonder if my grandparents hear footsteps as well. That explains all the crosses, saints and whatever else they have in that house.

6. There was this one time, quite recently too, where I fell asleep on my bed during the day and astral projected. I wasn't new to it but was always afraid to leave my body and walk around. This time I actually walked around the house. Everything is usually purple and dreamlike to me when I astral project.

I see no objects other than couches, beds. It's just white with a purple light shining on everything. I floated into the living room and saw my dad asleep on the couch. I didn't stay long. Just long enough to see the blank room and my dad.

I quickly floated into my sisters room. Again, just a bed and a blurry white purple hue to the walls ect. On one spot on her bed I saw a purple blob of energy or 'aura'.
    After that I floated back to my room and into my body where I woke up. I pieced everything I had seen together. I then got up and walked into the family room. The tv was on and it was day time. It felt weird after seeing it from another perspective. I walked over to a couch, and there he was. My dad taking a nap. I freaked out and went to my sisters room.

I was telling her what happened and that I saw dad asleep on the couch.. Then as I was describing her room to her, I noticed she was sitting in the exact same spot I saw the purple energy. It was on the corner of the bed, which is a weird spot to sit on.

Could I have really seen her and my dad in that other state? I would have had no idea where and what the both of them were doing around the house.

I don't believe in anything you can't see and touch. No ghosts, no spirits. Psychology is my friend.
    This event freaked me out and I can't explain it

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

7. Load of rubbish lol

8. This was parked outside my favourite smoking spot last night, other than that no experiences as yet.
    [​IMG]

9. If I was to come up with a fake story I'd have come up with a better one.
    So stop being an ignorant fuck and go be miserable somewhere else.
    I asked people to share their experiences not troll their miserable opinions

"This ones called mindrape, it's actually pretty mellow"

10. Sorry but what's OP? Old people?

11. Original post/poster

12. I am unsure if I have had a paranormal experience.  One night when I was young 10-15( I don't remember)  I was trying to fall asleep at about 10pm.  My bed faced the window so I often stared out it with the blinds partially shut.  Anyways insomnia is of course keeping me up, as always, staring out the window when all of the sudden, somebody/something walks by my window.  I let out a quite shriek, equivalent to a WTF nowadays, the 'person' gets 3/4 past my window, turns, stares at me, the proceeds forward.  I was completely froze for a moment then ran outside to the living room and told my Dad that someone just looked into my window.  He immediately goes outside and checks by my window.  It was snowing outside, nice and fluffy, and there wasn't a single footstep anywhere.  To this day I don't know what looked into my window...true story.

13. Are people actually saying that because I started the post means my story is fake? Sad bastards.

14. I had a similar sleeping set up at that age and things like that used to happen to me and I grew up in an area with not much houses so it wasn't just a pedestrian

15. Energy levels different in the day time?

Stop with the fake ass knowledge

16. Sleep paralysis and you had a false awakening, scary stuff man

17. When I was thirteen my family moved into a really old house in an old neighborhood and one night I was up really late in the kitchen and saw a figure of an old white man walk through the sliding back door from the corner of my eye. A girl who rode my school bus told me and my sister that an old white guy used to live in the house and that he committed suicide a couple years back. This was before I had even told anyone what I saw that night so it was eerie. Ghosts don't scare me too much though. 

18. Well the only time I've experienced this is about 10 years ago when I lived with my ex-girlfriend.  She was Italian and had a big family...she and her family had paranormal experiences in the past.  We were in bed one night just talking getting ready to sleep when we hear the bathroom faucet turn on.  I go check and sure enough it's on full blast....i was stoned too it got me a little freaked out.  A few days later it happened again while i was in the shower.  It was pretty weird but nothing scary at least. 

19. Have you ever heard of witching hour?

20. Given the circumstances of the story, yes I do think it is fake to some extent. I am capable of voicing my own opinion. A lot of what you described seemed highly unlikely. So calm down testosterone timmy.