Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you guys ever...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squidouttawater, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Thrown up from smoking? I think i took a hit one time when I first started smoking up and I started coughing real bad and I got this sick feeling and ended up throwing up. That shit sucked cuz i just threw up my Wendy's lol

2. The only time i've thrown up is from eating too much after smoking..:(

3. i've thrown up a couple of times from smoking and i've been smoking for years.

too much too quickly, too much tobacco in the spliff (if you're into that of course), eating nasty shit before (old food, dairy etc), having to run copious distances for no FUCKING REASON and being just plain sick have all led me to throwing up

it isn't normal to throw up a lot or every time though. sometimes it just happens you know? :confused_2:

4. yeah man i wouldnt think its good to throw up every time lol
    but yeah definitely too much too quickly did it for me once.

5. This...and it happens pretty often D:

6. Yea ive thrown up like 4 times: 1) getting TOO high, 2) not eating before i smoke and i end up eating after, 3) not being hydrated with agua while smoking

7. Only when i accidentaly swallowed some smoke cause i tried to take too big of a hit, or i was just being sloppy smoking. (ie swalling the saliva in your mouth before you've completely exhaled your hit.

8. once, and that was eating to many biscuits :p

9. im sure everyone has or will one time or another