Have You Guys Ever Seen This..?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChoppedGreens, May 30, 2014.

1. I have no idea what is happening to some of my ladies.. brown sides/edges and folding up like a canoe?? I was thinking maybe light/heat stress? I had my T5 8 bulb about 2" at first and it was pretty hot.. but now I have a fan and temps at 79

Attached Files:

2. your t5's are 2 inches away or 2 ft?

what soil are they in and are you using nutrients? if so, what nutrients? how often? and at what dose?

3. #3 ChoppedGreens, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    The T5 (4' 8 bulb) was 2" from canopy at first, now it is about 8" away.
    I am in a soil mix (perlite,vermic,peat, worm castings and lime)
    I was feeding calmag 5ml/gal and Pure Blend metabolic grow @ 1TBS with every watering.
    I haven't seen any new growth in over a week! are they dead? I think they got fried because of the high heat of the t5, I didn't have a fan blowing the heat away

4. Bro its tricky. My Plant is still flowering but fucked up real bad like urs. Fans burned up then the sugars now Im worried about my buds. Shes 8 weeks and not maturing. Mag defo or super locked out is my guess rite now.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Ẅest Čoast, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    with your t5's previously being 2" away, it's safe to say you cooked the plants. at this point your plants will put all focus on recovery. you should see new growth in a couple of weeks. just make sure the temp at the top of your canopy is 75-80 degrees. higher temps will slow progress. don't feed with every watering. you should just use plain water for the next 3 waterings. once you see new growth, feed every other watering.