Have you guys ever heard of "Big Lurch"? (chilling stor)

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Oct 22, 2007.

1. This guy used to be a big time rapper, but read his bio, it's only 4 sentences long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

It's scary to think that a normal person can take a drug ONCE, have a bad reaction and do something insanely bad, and then their entire life is completely ruined because of 1 dumb drug? That's horrible, suicide would be a favorable option. How does it feel knowing you ruined your life because you wanted to "trip" on PCP?

2. Wow, I'm staying the fuck away from PCP.

3. yea i never understood why people still do PCP. It's widely known as a fucked drug that just makes you flip out and it's not relaxing, so why do that when you can do safer things like shrooms or lsd? Makes no sense.

4. Yeah, definatly try to avoid the Vitamin PCP

5. So... whats PCP actually like. To tired to dig into erowid. All I know is people always end up running around naked or freaking out strapped down by the trolls.

6. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHbU8GkLTcA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHbU8GkLTcA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:wave:

7. that's hella old, but still crazy.

8. Why are people on PCP almost ALWAYS naked in the street when they're found??

9. hahahaha I seen some black dude hitting fences and he was butt ass naked.

10. Maybe it makes you feel really warm/hot ?

11. yes, my understanding is that pcp makes you have extreme hot flashes and sweat profusely similar to salvia d.

12. dude shalom i dont even have to watch that video....to know thats the cops episode of the zonked out naked black guy on a rampage while on PCP...

Ive actually seen 2 zonked out naked black people on a violent rampage on cops...

why is it always the black guys who do the pcp and go on crazy rampages and is caught on film by COPS

there was one that shalom posted i think, where the naked bloody black guy like punched thru a fence, and another one where a naked black guy tried to break into a preschool building

13. Mixing PCP, ketamin, and DXM would be the ultimate mind fuck

Im gonna check erowid and see if anyones done something similar

14. Yeah when I did salvia I got HOT AS BALLS.

Would explain the naked in the street thing.

15. Holy shit... I can't imagine being so fucked out of my mind that I would actually do something like that. When I hear stories like this, it kind of makes me think that the people have preexisting mental problems before they take the drugs. I mean I've never done PCP, but how could it turn you into a fucking cannibal??? I've been tripping balls on LSD, mushrooms, salvia... to the point where I kind of lost awareness of my own existence. So there were definitely times when I wasn't really in control of what I was doing, but I never had any urge whatsoever to murder and eat someone.... that's just fucked up. PCP must be one fucked up drug.

16. But then again, there have been ALOT of cases where someone does PCP and ends up killing and eating someone.
    Like, it wasnt just once or twice that it happened....

I smoked some bud that had sherm on it. I didnt wanna eat anyone, though.....Maybe a cheeseburger..

17. What would you do if, you woke up in Prison. Wondering WHERE THE FUCK AM I?

The guard bangs on your bars and tells you its time for court. You go to court to find out you had tried to purchase some bud, not knowing your bud was laced. You smoked it, and the PCP you un-aware was in your pot, causes you to kill and eat someone. Now you're in prison for life or awaiting the death penalty.
    (Just a senario I came up with.... Sorry about the Double Post.)

Shiiiiiiiiit. PCP isnt nice shit to toss in on people is it?