Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you gotten high and reflected on the Chic-Fila-A situation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mindx, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah im sorry...like people tell me that the owner of Oberweis dairy/ice cream shop is a Nazi or whatever.....like dude...i dont fucking care enough about his personal philosophy not to eat his stores' fucking delicious frozen treats. Period.

2. being high doesn't change my opinion on the matter much,

i still think its pretty offensive to homosexuals.
    and think that they should at least have enough taste to separate business and personal belief.

if anything being high just makes me more empathetic (or sympathetic, the one that isn't condescending) for homosexuals because a lot of people are really messed up towards them.

idk even if i was still christian, i would welcome into anyone into my business.

3. Yes your 7.99 is going directly to electrocute a gay man in his balls...

4. Glad to see common sense in this thread. This whole story and fiasco just proves and demonstrates how easily manipulated the American public is by the (Media, or) Ministry of Truth.

Kill, destroy, and pillage aboard - plus lose your rights, no biggy; but challenge gay marriage - everyone's fucking head explodes - and no one shall enjoy a juicy chicken fillet without a serious debate erupting. God help us :smoking:

5. why worry about it ? dumb ass americans cant find a job but we can tell you how to run yours ,, i say fuck em !!!

6. You are missing the point. Let me give you a better analogy.

If you were Jewish (yeah I hit the prejudicial lotto as a Jewish lesbian), and the owner of Oberweis was donating money to organizations actively trying to enact laws discriminating against Jews, you would stop spending your money at his business.

Just like as a gay person, I will not give money to a company that is not only anti-gay (which I previously thought) but is donating money to help keep gay marriage illegal and stop partners from being able to get any kind of benefits. Why would myself or my friends give those people money?

Nobody cares about his personal philosophy, it is all about where his $$ is going.

7. We already have a very long thread on this subject

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.