Have you gotten fired before?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hotzepopze, May 31, 2012.

1. Have you ever got fired or lost ur job over some bullshit? I'm interested in hearing your stories.

2. outta highschool, then outta highschool in the U.S. (xchange year, didnt finish cause they sent me home), then fired aoutta couple jobs.
    Yeah, i have.

3. Still haven't got my first (legal) job.

4. Been fired several times. I gotta quit telling my bosses to go fuck themselves......

5. got told to "get the fuck out of my fucking theatre" once. i think i was fired, i didn't go back so i'd say yes i have i been fired.

6. I got fired from a theater too. I didn't know I was supposed to clean a department that wasn't mine, that nobody told me about so they called me in on my day off and showed me pictures of the department that were someone elses responsibility and let me go. I was like deuces bitches!

7. My nutsack got fired :(

8. yall gotten fireredd fur note spoking an righten good or better enough??:p

9. naaa...you go girl!!! :hello:

just start your own biz...that way the boss wont fire ya next time you say fuck off...

10. I've Been fired at Wal-mart. I was supposed to work the weekend, but I said fuck that and went camping and got drunk.:D

A ton of people got fired at my current work recently. It's a restaurant and two different cooks came in drunk within like a month. One guy was always smelling like cheap vodka and febreeze, but the other guy worked his ass off, only to come in slurring and stumbling, screwed up a bunch of orders, got fired on the spot.

Another guy got fired for doing a terrible job washing dishes, putting shit away dirty, and always trying to bum money/smokes off people. This guy was really greasy though, one time someone caught him rolling cig butts into a rollie paper out back.:rolleyes:

And finally we had the deaf guy who completely whored his disability in order to not do any work. Would always fuck off for like a half hour when we're trying to get shit done by 4:00. Got away with it for a few months, finally the management confronted him and he tells them all to fuck off and just walks out.

Pretty high turnover rate at restaurants apparently :D

11. Yep. My boss was fired for political reasons and perceived ineptitude. They hired a new guy. They replaced someone who knew what they were doing with a guy who thought he was above knowing the technical aspect of the job. After all, why understand something when you can just delegate blindly?

Anyway the guy was an idiot, an asshole, and a liar. We did not get along. I made every effort to do what he was looking for, but his plan was to replace the IT department with his own friends and former coworkers. I was the last of the original department to be left behind because I was the only one who knew how so many things worked, but eventually he canned me too.

12. Not yet, I have quit 2 jobs though. 1 at kfc left in middle of my shift went to movies, but I worked hard as fuck so they wanted me to come back and I did. Other bed bath and beyond hated it. Came in super stoned 1 day and barely wanted to work so I quit after that.

And lastly Target worked for 4 months quit after xmas because i was going to army in april

13. [quote name='"GrapeApeSmoke"']My nutsack got fired :([/quote]

Hahaha yes.. yes it did xD

14. Yes but never against my will. I go through jobs quickly and when I get a new one I just kind of leave the other one without warning. Kind of a dick

15. Yes, was one of the happiest days of my life.:bongin:

16. Technically I guess. But both times I just decided to stop going, aka I quit.

17. It was kind of a "suicide by cop" type termination. I knew I would get fired if I called the manager a fuckface lol.

18. They quit giving me shifts because I was planning on quitting a couple weeks later. Worst part was my manager called me in to tell me he wasn't giving me any more shifts because he didn't wanna tell me over the phone. He was a bitch.

19. I've gotten terminated which I guess is the same thing. Back when I was young and didn't think about things I just stopped coming into work, and ignored my boss completely; phone calls, emails, text messages. 2 weeks later I got a letter in the mail saying that I was terminated..

pretty damn stupid, but I still got a good reference from them somehow.