Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you gotten caught?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Got Marijuana?, Jan 26, 2010.

1. when i was in high school got caught with about .1:mad: got searched becase i smelled like weed got 6 months probation

2. Got caught today :/

My mom walked in the door while we had the vaporizer plugged in outside on the back patio haha

She wasn't mad or anything. More of a hysterical mood actually. Like she couldn't believe that I was still getting high after all the times I've been caught.

But she & I had "the talk" haha I tried to convince her that mary isn't a bad girl.

Showed her this movie, Watch The Union - The Business Behind Getting High Online Free Documentary, but I didn't get a real big response from her. She's probably just tired from work though

3. Only been caught once and that was by my dad. I left my pipe out on my desk one day before i went to work and when i came home he had it and was like what is this. Then he took me outside, and handed me a joint, and we have been token together ever since(3 years now).

4. twice in highschool and beat both of em cuz im slicker than whale shit:cool:

5. yeah back in highschool i got caught by my parents..i was chiefin outa a coke can and i threw it in the woods and when my dad was back there trynna clear it our for huntin he found it and automaticaly knew it was me. but he didnt care at all!

6. been smokin for a few yrs and never been caught.... way too paranoid when i was in h.s., relaxed a bit now i'm in college but still never been caught by anyone

7. Ive been smoking and ive gotten caught with it by cops already 3 times, and parents....but i still smoke :smoking:,,,...

8. This is like my dream. You are really lucky. Someday when I have a big place out in the country and I grow my own I might ask my dad to toke up with me, or try some marijuana chocolate :)

9. not by anyone who lives to take it away.

10. numerous times by my parents but they really didn't care after i turned 16 or so, only once by the fuzz at the beginning of this year was shitty luck cause i slid off the road due to black ice and being high forgot about the bag in passenger seat so as im sitting on the phone a county walks up to my window to make sure i'm ok...255 in fines and 6 month license suspension with work and school privelages which is the only places i drive anyway

11. I havn't got "caught" per-se
    *knocks on wood*
    but my GMA walked in on me, yelled at me, then told me "smoke outside not in the house damnit!"
    lmao.

12. So when i was 15 me and a bro (who is actually currently serving 8-13 yrs. what a fuckin waste) were bakin out another bros truck. Well, apparently someone thought we were aiming to steal his truck. Long story short the police showed up and we got out of the truck and i swear, the BIGGEST cloud of smoke engulfed this fucking pig. It was the slickest shit Ive ever seen. (I truly stand by the fact that NO cop is good, it does something with their head once they get the official stamp of a police officer. like oh look at me, No bro, you bleed too. hehe)

But yea, Im actually PROUD of this one.

13. #93 smoke da weed, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    Never have been busted. However, I've been stopped multiple times by the police with weed. Two years smoking.

I take that back, I've been caught once by a friends' parent. But, that's because we smoked a bowl before dropping him off at his house. His dad smelled him, and sure enough he said he was high with us.

14. I remember once in high school my parents smelled my friends and i toking in the basement. They open the basement door and yell down, "stoogemeister stop smoking it reeks of POT up here!"
    but we just packed another bowl and my friend had a brand new jet lighter so we did what we had to do

also i was smoking bong in my basement this one time, my dad comes down and i make it look like im just looking for something, i dunno i thought it was a good idea at the moment, smoke was thick in the air and he was just like, "dinner is ready" shaking his head and shit lol

15. havent been caught yet, but once i was smokin near a mall with like 4 others and then some group of little kids wer at the same spot and they atrracted the mall cops so we had to run..

and in mass it is decriminalized so the cops just take ur weed and peice then let u leave, evryone of my frends been caught and got their weed and peice taken.. u only get arrested for runnin away

:smoking:keep blazin and fu--ck the police

16. I've never been caught in three years, mostly because I don't do anything that would make anybody suspicious.

17. I was caught by my mom when once and she was pretty cool with the fact it was weed. her bigger problem was that I was smoking inside :rolleyes:

18. Almost 5 years down, never caught.(Beat that:p)
    But I live in a small farmtown (15ish houses) so I can just walk 100yards and I am out of sight.

19. almost got caught recently. took my bong out of its case and was getting ready to smoke when my dad opens my door. i tried my best to hide it but you could still see part of it im sure. but my dad just ignores it and goes about his normal business and walks out. idk sometimes i think my dad is in denial haha, he's a cop and he used to smoke weed but yet he doesnt even notice all the tools around my room like the sploof and the lighters lol.

20. not by the cops.

but picked up some stinky skunk a couple weeks ago. packed a bowl in my dorm bathroom w the fan blowin out the window and everythin. sat down at my comp then my RA and security keyed in cause the smell.

had a quarter in my mason jar and a couple pipes. sucked.