Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you gotten caught?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Got Marijuana?, Jan 26, 2010.

1. The first time I got caught was on 4/20 of 2008 haha I had only been smoking for 7 months & not really stealthy when it came to the deed.

Me & two other friends picked up a fatty 1/8 of some purps, & about 2 grams of some keif.
    & of course, our first impulse was to roll a blunt as fat as we could haha

Soo the whole process took place in my room. The rolling, the smoking, the chilling, everything.
    One of my friends rolled up an unknown amount with a generous amount of the keif spread throughout the weed.
    Perfect timing too because as soon as the clock hit 4:20 we were ready to light up.
    It took about 10 minutes to finish, & during this time we saw 3 girls we know walk up the street so we were fuckin around with them for a little bit, yelling stuff out my window haha
    Anyways, for some reason my cousin showed up & I convinced him to take us all to burger king. & while we were in the drivethru.. I saw my mom drive by in my car, because she borrowed it, directly towards our house.

Sure enough, when I got home my mom was standing in the kitchen wondering why it smelled like DANK in the entire house. It was a one story house so it wasn't that hard.
    She was pretty pissed. My friends had to leave after we ate our burger king on the back patio haha & my cousin stayed to watch a movie with my mom while I went in my room & passed out.
    I was baked :]

2. The best story i've heard about *nearly* getting caught is from my mum & dad :p

They bought 2KG of hash in Spain to bring back to the UK.
    Had it in the van all the way until the ferry in France.
    I was about 1 at this point, so they had a pushchair on the top of the van.
    Customs took the van at the ferry pot, COMPLETELY stripped it down - took out everything, removed all the door panels, dashboard, roof panels etc.
    They had the van back to us in under 2 hours, everything back in place, and let us onto the ferry.
    Once we got to the other side, a few miles down the road they stopped at a lay-by, went onto the roof of the van, unfolded the pushchair...
    ...and get this, the 2KG of hash was still in the folded up pushchair where they had put it before the van got searched by customs - they never thought to take the pushchair off the roof :yay:

3. you are ignorant. getting caught is more luck, and the people that you were born from. my parents especially my dad is a huge ex druggie who swore off all drugs in his 20's. they've caught me by smelling my jackets AFTER i washed them. they said the washer smelled like pot. and another time i was brought home from smoking on ONE OF MY PROPERTIES because a cop had arrested me at gunpoint. apparently the neighbor thought i was a random creep trying to break in, instead of HIS FUCKING NEIGHBOR. it's the biggest buzzkill ever to be halfway through a bowl , to turn around and see a cops gun in your face.

basically, yea, being stupid can get you caught but i take all the precautions and still get caught. it's more about how strict the authority in your life is.

4. 28 years...never been caught :cool:

5. wow this guy's really hungering for some sort of conflict. why would you call people you have never met stupid? and why would you try to act like the police are totally just and non-biased? a little empathy, please man. not everyone grew up in the same conditions as you, not everyone should be judged by your standards.

6. smoking weed isn't a crime it's a misdemeanor. at least where i live

7. damn right to that, i think one of the most non intelligant things people can do when there high is GO OUT when your high, thats how you get cought

8. #48 lwien, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    I'm not calling anyone stupid. I'm saying getting caught smoking bud is stupid. BIG difference. There are some very smart people that do some very stupid things.

Nor have I EVER said that police are totally just and non-biased. There are a lot of corrupt cops out there. Not all, but some.

Where do you come up with shit?

9. walked out of a house party in San berdooo county ( fucking lame ass county ) with a gram of hash, arrested after a buddy of mine had some coke or something on him and ran when a cop rolled up. i was searched because that fucker took off... anyways, i had like .6 of hash and my med. card but the dick cop took me to jail ( it was a sheriff too... fucking asshats ). Anyways, that cop is dumb and the case was thrown out of court with a half-decent lawyer. It was going to be a felony, but the entire case was dismissed

10. Its a good thing were all SEASONED TOLKERS here, so we have a little thing i like to call "self control" and "tolerance."
    :smoking:

11. I walk around blazed as hell in my town, as everyone else is also blazed as fuck it seems likee

12. This.

13. ive been smoking for 4 years ish and ive never been in trouble for weed woo. but the day i get pulled over with weed will be the day i have a few lbs in the car watch

14. I just leave my stuff out, ever since I started really. I'm not trying to hide it from them because herb is a good thing, and I know they like it too.

15. I live here. :smoke:

16. caught by the parentals but never by the po-lice. i've had a bunch of close calls though. the worst was probably when me and my friends were trippin and my friend who was driving (stupid, i know) pulled out right in front of a cop almost wrecking into him at like 3 in the morning. luckily the cop continued to drive on as if nothing happened.

17. i lived there off and on for a year.
    beautiful place full of alcoholics and lesbians.

18. That doesnt make any sense..how the hell is being in possession of .6 grams of hash a felony?

IMO a lot of the things in here could have been easily avoided. Sounds like some of you just didn't care or were desperate lol.

19. No, never been caught.

20. I've never been busted while smoking, but I did have a broken bowl in my dorm room (just the bowl with the resin on it) and was charged with possession (resin in the pipe) and paraphernalia (the broken bowl).

I've been pulled over plenty and have been asked to let them search, but I now only smoke joints or blunts when in my car so it is VERY easy to put my weed out in my drink then swallow the roach, regardless of it's size.

Possession was $300 and paraphernalia was $150, but once I plead guilty to possession, the judge dropped my paraphernalia charge. I was cited $300 + $44 court fees.

I guess I lucked out that my state is decriminalized and I only received a civil citation?

-
    SwetnK