Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you gotten caught?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Got Marijuana?, Jan 26, 2010.

1. been smoking about 20 years and only got caught once. I was working late at a restaurant and i had a hollow apple that i was hitting in the walk-in. The door opened up and the owner was standing there with the head waitress. He started laughing and said "You're fired" i deserved it for being stupid.

2. You know as well as I ,,most not all, but most cops are lying fucks and will do anything to get a bust under there belt. You have no rights when two fucks with a badge pull you over and decide they have probable cause. They go to court lie under oath and your charged and found guilty. Its not always stupidity.

3. #23 lwien, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    99.9999% of the time, it IS stupidity.

With the example that you posted above, I guess the question would have to be, WHY did the cops think they had probable cause? There must have been a reason why they would pull over one person while not pulling over someone else. Regardless of cop corruption, if you put yourself in a position to be pulled over, ESPECIALLY if you believe that cops are corrupt, then you are................a dumbass.

4. Never been caught by an authoritative figure. Been smoking on and off for 4 years. The catch is, my parents know I smoke and they don't mind. I just have to be extra careful during the school semesters though =P

5. basically that.

ive been busted a few times but i mean, what can i say, its still illegal and i shouldve known better not to have it at the time.

6. It seems that you dont understand the question or for some reason you think marijuana is legal. Have you ever commited a crime? Yes. Have you been caught? Apparently not. And your telling us youv never toked outside of your own home?

7. Just passed the 1 year mark of my discovery of this beautiful plant. Never been caught by anyone who holds authority over me.

8. For me, it IS legal.

Sure. I've smoked outside of my home.........and......I've never been caught.

But regardless, I did smoke when it wasn't legal, and I did for a VERY long time and never got caught. Why? Because I was careful and used a bit of common sense. But if I did get caught, then guess what. I'd call myself..............a dumbass.

9. April will be my two year mark... Never been caught by the cops, though parents... That's another story... :eek:

10. That's not true at all, im surprised someone with as high of a rep as you do would say that.

11. #31 lwien, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    You are? Why?

12. parents more times then i can even count and cops once. the cops just wanted my bud they worte the report down on a post it note and threw it out on the way to the station

13. I've been caught three times, twice by parents and once by the 5-0.

The first time i came home from school and my box with 2 bongs, 2 one-hitters, 2 pipes, and some papers was sitting on the kitchen table and my dad said "i think we should talk" all that stuff was smashed to pieces, RIP to all my glass :(

the second time, i came home and my mom was like " i know you're smoking in your room, i wanna know why" so i told her its just something i do for fun and she asked what i used, so i told her i used my bowl. she asked where it was. i said "next to you in that drawer". she was like whatever, keep your shit together though (hockey and school and stuff)

the third time was by the cops. i was toking up with a friend and we got into my friends car with some other people and got pulled over. there were 4 bags of ganja, a 2 footer, and a pipe in the car. thankfully i didnt have anything on me so i didnt get charged only had my parents called.

but anyways, getting caught sucks. its just that stomach dropping feeling when you know you're busted. i gotta be more careful with all my shit now, but my rents are letting up on shit.

14. I've been caught by my parents when i started smoking a couple times, but I've never been caught by the cops in my 8 years of smoking. I don't really have to worry about it now though since i have my med card :bongin:

15. I've only been caught once and that was by my mom

16. dads found pieces of weed in my car that fall out when rolling and shit but nah never actually been caught with any good amount of weed or actually smoking nothing...never caught by cops either

17. In 6 years I have been caught once and it was my fault/deserved to get caught.

all in all i almost got:
    Possesion
    paraphenelia
    Felony(had tincture/hash oil)
    and theft( when the pigsters rolled up to my house they saw a sign i took off the side of the road - politician sign of all things:()

Never been caught since and dont plan on being that sketch again.

18. #38 Wetwille, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    Right during a good night's snow, we were in some abandoned factories got finished smoking a bowl and we were drifting, of course some cop decided to be a douchebag and just be in the middle of no where. He pulls us over we're high as fuck and my friend's license is suspended. There was no smoke left but they obviously found the bag and the bowl, I had to go to the cop station got no charges friends came and picked me up and my friend had to go to jail for 2 days, had to pay 122$ for towing charge of the car and lost a piece to smoke out of.

oh and my friends brought me taco bell haha they knew I had the munchies :p

19. I started smoking regularly 9 months ago. I've only been caught my parents though, I've almost been caught by the cops but I smoked my joint earlier so I only had a cig pack and a lighter.

I've been caught by my mom 3 times. The third time was yesterday, I showed her some facts about marijuana and talked to her about it and she said she'd learn to accept it. She's also cool with me smoking in the house as long as I don't smoke too often. I still have to be stealthy though since I smoke 3 times a day (I told her I smoke once or twice a week).

20. My mom found the jar I kept my stuff in while I was home from college for the holidays today. I had figured she would find it because she was messing around in the boxes that I keep it in (which are on my desk at home). She was more disappointed in me leaving her nothing than finding it hahaha. She's known that I've smoked for a while and has always been accepting of it (It's something she can't approve of as a parent, but something she can't tell me not to do).

When she told me that she was disappointed to only find a stem (and asked me why I was even keeping it LOL!) I told her where my LW 15-arm Bubbler was in my closet and talked to her about that. It was pretty chill, I almost lit up a bowl as I was talking to her to celebrate the awesomeness of what had happened. Next time I go home I might even just leave a bowl loaded for her if she finds the new hiding spot as a reward lol!

We ended up exchanging stories about smoking (her and my dad smoked a lot when they were younger) for an hour on the phone. She asked what the lingo was and what I had picked up over Spring Break, she didn't recognize the name Trainwreck. Her favorite strain from back in the day was Tijuana Gold :smoke:. It was interesting hearing that most of the marijuana she picked up was from South America (we live about 30 minutes away from where she grew up). I feel like most of the weed I pick up is definitely from a State-side grower.

I've always been honest with my parents and it's always worked out for me pretty well I must admit.

Goodnight Blades!