Have you got caught by police walking down the street at night?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kottonmouthed42, Jul 1, 2005.

1. i smoke a golden wrap (small) blunt every day before i get on the buss for school .. no one says shit to me ..

2. No not by the cops, i got caught by secruity walking around where we camp but it was cool cus i knew them so we smoked a few bowls and then i got to drive the secruity cart around lol
    does any ones eles in Ont area know bingemans park ? thats where we keep out trailer ( its nice like 40 feet ? )

http://www.bingemans.com/intro.html

<HTTP: alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com" i8.photobucket.com albums a30 sneaky001 Picture169.jpg?>

3. I had a police officer help go through my back pack helping me look for my id"I was a little tipsy"he watched me put my pot in my pocket. I told him he didn't see that. He just gave me smile. I also had a cop turn a blind eye at some plants I had in vegetation.

4. thats nuts

5. yeah, i got caught walking down the street at 2 am, with nothing but $5 on me and some cigs, and what do the cops do? Slap me in the face with "ABROAD AT UNUSUAL HOURS" and a fine of $150.

and to top it off, i was about a block away from my house. i got out of the fine though, but still total bullshit.

6. yep been arrested, waiting for a ride, on the street corner( i guess it looked like i was hoeing) and police rolled up and what not and i had an 1/8 and a bowl on me. i felt real stupid.

7. Not been busted but a week ago I was walking around the a near by lake and just as I lit up a cop rolled by but I doubt he could see much. I was far enough away. I like to walk and smoke but have mixed feeling about the night and day. It easier for someone to walk up on you at night. I too have to be careful and an 45 yr old gesser but if people see me in the park I dont think they think stoner when they see me.

How far away do you think you can smell pot?

8. I've smoked joints on my bike at night, but haven't done any night time street walking because I'd probably be robbed long before having to worry about cops.

9. u pussys i smoke i the day time walking down the street.

10. a couple weeks ago me and 2 of my friends were walking down a busy street, we had just smoked in the woods so we were high and i had like 100 dollars of weed sticking out my hoodie pocket and my trusty sherlock, and this car drives by and a police horn start sounding and lights start flashing i started running i was so scared but it was just a bunch of fucking girls playing a joke on us :eek: