Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you experienced the ultimate hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner Guy, Jul 19, 2011.

1. #1 Stoner Guy, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    Warning : Do not attempt, this may get you stoned, blazed, or blunted. This is for a immature audience only. You must have iron lined lungs or a vaporizer. Proceed with caution.

This is the technique. It basically allows a constant hit with no fresh air - we need oxygen but sometimes it fun to try something like this.

Inhale your smoke
    Before exhaling drag another hit into your mouth
    While or after that drag blow the hit out your nose.

(the while option is possible - this is what i did - because your only creating suction with your mouth not inhaling witch leaves your breathing to be able to exhale simultaneously)

This kills, did it only off a blunt before and coughed on it the first time. you should be able to attempt on any piece. If already done, sorry let me know the name but i just call it the ultimate hit !

Try it and see how it goes, post your own fun hit techniques too !!!
    I'll try to post a video if i can. Toke on :smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]
    this is not subliminal stoned adver...woooahh...thats.....tripppyyyyy

2. Good Lord.

3. ^ /thread

4. that's what i was thinking exactly. no other words for it.

but i'd thought i let you guys choose.

5. ahhh.. my high just got up there by starin at that thing.

6. That's the way I hit sometimes. I normally exhale through my mouth but i've done the nose before and I almost always do double hits. You are correct about one thing, it destroys people.

7. Dude, I use this method every time I smoke! It's nothing special,....well I dunno. I do notice, I get noticably higher when I exhale through my nose most hits, I guess it's because your not losing any of the smoke which went through your mouth. Like when you inhale through your mouth like while smoking a blunt, something while holding that hit in, you want to exhale a little too quickly, but what I found out is, it would be a good idea to hold it in for about 5-6 seconds each hit, then exhale through the nose,....I feel like the smoke is going to my brain or something when I do it this way, but it always produces a very deep high.

Getting high still works for mouth exhaling too, but for some reason you really take it all in when you do it through your nose. Dunno, but thanks for the info.