Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you ever..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc9391, Dec 2, 2011.

1. just ate so much fucking shit when u had the munchies u had horrible gas and just had to shit really fucking bad a couple hours later? Im having this happen as we speak lol, smoked like 5 hours ago and ate a buncha shit now i keep fartin and im bout to go sit on my toilet lol. and then i am going to blaze again in about another hour or 2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Um...TMI.
    Thanks anyway?

3. Don't forget to flush

4. lol normally i'd blast such a garbage thread, but this was pretty funny, between toilet humor and terrible typing/language skills.

5. I munchied out so much once that I puked, then I ate some more.

6. The American school system are teached us well.

7. This. Not the happiest time of my life xD

8. One time I was so high my friend helped me scoop half a box of ice cream into a salad bowl, with a whole bunch of cherry chocolate cake and tons of chocolate syrup. I almost ate the whole thing, but decided the remaining cake (just like 10 bites worth)would not be worth it. I felt bad. I have lactose intolerance. I don't think I got sick that time though