Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you ever

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeGame, Jan 19, 2014.

1. have you ever gotten so high that you feel happy, not a problem in the world,

and you just sit with friends or alone having a good time and one of those times that you will never forget
    and you just sit play good games maybe go for a bike ride and jsut find everything so beautiful like nature n what not, i love that kind of high, not like baked to the point you pass out sleeping but just enough to feel buzzed and slightly red eyed, a warm feeling, man i love it! how about you guys?
    let me know  one of your most favourite moments when high with friends of what ever you have done in the past or reaceantly

2. #2 Tokinsince2012, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    There was one night i was smoking a joint in my car. Car wasn't on, no radio, just dark and quiet. Back then i was facing some really hard times and i was diagnosed with chronic depression. I swear man I found the meaning of life and I was slowly able to climb out of depression from there. I claimed it as my best high ever. I could feel happiness for the first time in a long time... I cant explain how amazing it felt. Its been a year and im on my way to college now. And id say thats a lot better than prison

3. This one time I smoke weed

4. #4 irish_texan, Jan 19, 2014
    [quote name="DopeGame" post="19365547" timestamp="1390089909"]have you ever gotten so high that you feel happy, not a problem in the world,and you just sit with friends or alone having a good time and one of those times that you will never forgetand you just sit play good games maybe go for a bike ride and jsut find everything so beautiful like nature n what not, i love that kind of high, not like baked to the point you pass out sleeping but just enough to feel buzzed and slightly red eyed, a warm feeling, man i love it! how about you guys?let me know one of your most favourite moments when high with friends of what ever you have done in the past or reaceantly[/quote]This is why I prefer smoking one or two bowls from my one-hitter to smoking six pipe bowls with my friends. Whenever I smoke just a little, I always get this content, peaceful buzz that you describe. To me, it's way better than getting baked out of my mind. It helps me see the real beauty in life.I once told my friend (the guy who introduced me to weed, one of my best friends to this day) that I prefer the day after getting stoned over the actual night of getting stoned, and he didn't understand. He likes to be baked... well done. I like just riding that wave of peaceful happiness, and I only get that when I smoke a small amount, or the day after smoking a large amount.I also always get really, super nostalgic when I'm at this stage. The clear memories of my childhood and how good life used to be form a sadness so beautiful it somehow makes me happy. Idk if that makes any sense... Damn, nostalgia is like the best and worst feeling in the world...

5. yeah man you know ur shit, your not stupid i envy you

6. i remember saying to myself once, dude I'm completely at peace.

7. #7 dankness420, Jan 19, 2014
    Awesome thread I seriously cant single out 1 moment but my one buddy, every once-ina- while has these laugh attacks where he laughes so hard he doesn't make a sound and runs outta air.  Funniest thing ever,(need to take a pic next time lolol) but pretty much everyday is a very enjoyable experience while smoking the holy herb. :bongin:

8. #8 irish_texan, Jan 19, 2014
    [quote name="Weathers95" post="19365922" timestamp="1390095111"]There was one night i was smoking a joint in my car. Car wasn't on, no radio, just dark and quiet. Back then i was facing some really hard times and i was diagnosed with chronic depression. I swear man I found the meaning of life and I was slowly able to climb out of depression from there. I claimed it as my best high ever. I could feel happiness for the first time in a long time... I cant explain how amazing it felt. Its been a year and im on my way to college now. And id say thats a lot better than prison[/quote]And THIS is why it pisses me off that people say weed is bad. That's beautiful, man.And I think we can all relate to this on some level. While it might not be as drastic as it was for Weathers95, I think everyone who has gotten high at least once has gotten a different perspective on life. It just makes the world more beautiful. How is that bad?!Society makes me sad, man... I wish weed was universally legal and widely used. The world would probably be better off.

9. #9 irish_texan, Jan 19, 2014
    Damn it, didn't mean to double post... Sorry.