Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superp53, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Been ripped off? i NEVER have once. have you? and how much?

2. Nah. As long as you know your stuff there isn't really any way to get ripped off.

3. been given a short count once or twice in my life

thats about it

lol what is this thread

4. Got robbed for 10 bucks once.
    Only time I got ripped, other than having to pay 120 bucks everytime I want a qtr of some loud. That's a fucking ripoff but it's standard here.

I did see a buddy front a guy 20 bucks for a dub and the guy never came back.
    I warned him but he didn't listen.

5. I am ashamed to admit I have been ripped of twice. Once for $50 and once for $20. Here's the sad part. It was by the same person. I learned my lesson...

6. I got jipped about a quad's worth over the course of two months. I would buy in half os and the guy only gave me 10 - 11 g each time.
    But that was back before I got a scale.