Have you ever woken up after smoking and felt like crap?

Discussion in 'General' started by RGreen, Jan 16, 2012.

1. This happens to me almost every time I smoke and fall asleep... It's like a weed hangover

2. I feel great the next morning when I fall asleep high.

Only time I had the hangover was when I first started smoking and when I bought my recent piece and got way too ripped.

3. If I fall asleep high I wake up feeling great. Usually because I get a lot more sleep, bjt some times I still wake up with a mellow buzz.

4. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']If I fall asleep high I wake up feeling great. Usually because I get a lot more sleep, bjt some times I still wake up with a mellow buzz.[/quote]

I enjoy that mellow buzz at times . Except when it's Too mellow, like a groggy feeling

5. [quote name='"Eight Sizzler"']

I enjoy that mellow buzz at times . Except when it's Too mellow, like a groggy feeling[/quote]

I like it too, fucking sucked in High School though. I was late to all my morning classes :laughing:

6. i use to feel like this back in highschool when i first started smoking weed. it took a long time for sobriety to return, kind of like the come down on an acid trip. i only minded it if i was around my parents. i felt like they knew i smoked the night before
    now my high lasts about 30 min to an hour
    damn tolerance

7. Only thing I run into is when I get a severe case of the munchies.

If i just hit a few bowls. I wake up feeling like a million bucks. Just makes me sleep that much better!

8. i never noticed anything like this, no

in fact, ever since i quit smoking i wake up feeling like shit. complete opposite.

9. Nope, I go to bed high all the time. And if I ever do feel bad, a wake 'n' bake should take care of it.

10. haha i like they way you think.

go to bed high, wake up high

11. I do, but I always wake up feeling like shit. I got da Lyme and it seems to attack me most when I am inactive or sleeping. I go into a mini coma every night, with or without smoking. So mornings I wake up better after smoking and others way worse.

I don't know many other people who wake up shitty after smoking, but those that do, seems like there is something wrong going on.

12. I love it actually, sometimes i wake up and still have a high :smoke:

13. Last time I smoked, every time I woke up feeling great and less stressed out.

14. when i do i smoke a bowl and i feel beter right away