Have you ever wanted to start a YouTube channel?

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerLevi, Dec 8, 2013.

1. I wanted to start one with my friend we were gonna called it StonedGaming we would literally get high and play COD

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lets all take advice on how to start a youtube channel from a guy with 99 subs

3. http://instantostrich.com/

4. [quote name="Mushy202" post="19127123" timestamp="1386548442"]I wanted to start one with my friend we were gonna called it StonedGaming we would literally get high and play COD Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I always wanted to do a stoned Let's Play!

5. I do want to start one named beaver talk

6. I feel like everyone has at least once in their lives. Right around when Smosh was becoming huge, I was convinced everyone would wanna see me do stupid shit like them and then I realized I'm nowhere near as entertaining. My skits would just be me smoking my bong and eating a bowl of Captain Crunch. Too lazy to do anything else.
    I'm stoned right now and this is about as insightful as I'm getting tonight. Can't even read the screen  :smoking:

7. haha that would be fun :)

8. #9 DontPaniiic, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    [quote name="Mushy202" post="19127673" timestamp="1386553474"]haha that would be fun :)[/quote]I'll probably do it one day, but I'll prob play something like GTA so I can go off the wall and do pointless shit. :D got a roxio for Xmas, gotta use it!

9. i did once.

just to view those "18 and over" videos

10. in highschool, girls would always tell me to start a make up channel 
    but that's too much time

I know some youtube stars cake off that shit though

11. you would have so much fun doing it on GTA :L

12. [quote name="Mushy202" post="19127703" timestamp="1386553776"]you would have so much fun doing it on GTA :L[/quote]Waaaay to much fun! Lol.

13. #14 Burning J 420, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    I had a YouTube gaming Channel but it was amuater, I would record the videos by just using my $300 camcorder just put it on a tripod in front of the tv, I finished a walkthroughs of ratchet and clank up your arsenal and started a walkthrough of resident evil 4 but only got halfway through the game until I stopped, it was fun though I had a couple hundred subscribers.

14. I have a monitized channel that's not too hot but Ok for a dork with a video camera. Google does owe me money.
    <div>
    • 247 subscribers

</div>

15. And I also did some resident evil remake videos.