have you ever used someone for weed or been used?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by l4m3.u53rn4me, Apr 22, 2009.

1. i have been feeling a little used lately and think it would be good to read how things have turned out in other people's situations... so share your stories? :)

2. well, take my side as opposite.

well, I smoke but usually just myself. A close friend smokes however so we on a regular chill. When I'm with him, i usually smoke his shit and dont chip in. But when I buy from him, (I get my stuff from him/his connects) I give him some of mine as a thanks, or when I go to chill for while, I put in some cash for the smoke before we roll the first.

3. people I end up smoking out end up getting me back somehow, like my buddy that always smokes with me always buys me food and gets me cigs n shit, and he smokes me any chance he has his own herb.

4. yeah, i usually bring dutches/soda when I come over. Plus I read in this forum something really smart, it went something like, "I enjoy smoking together off my shit because in the future, they'll get me back some how" so it won't mean they'll hit you back up with some more 420.

so baked right now :smoking: