Have you ever tripped like wiz in this movie

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazin4u01, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Mac and devin go to high-school.

One time when i first stated smoking again after I only quit foR a year I smoked like four shared blunts. I was straight tripping like the brownie scene. If you don't have at least 2gs don't watch the movie. Or what ever you usually smoke in a day.

Sent from D's Nuts

Attached Files:

2. My first time trying some legal high called salvia 60X. They told me its like Mary so I was like cool but that whole $50 a gram was crazy. So get back to my girls crib bout to go to the movies for the first time to check out ATL. Had got a pipe from my boi and had 39mins before we had to leave. so I was like let's spark this up... She was like coo. Packed the bowl got out my torch light and took my first hit. Held it in for 60 secs exhaled and nothing. So repack bigger another hit. Held it nothing. So now I'm pissed I'm out $50. She wants to try but she didn't know how to use a pipe so it didn't work out too well for her. I said fuck it let me take one more hit before we just go. To a big hit really big held it in. Exhaled. Then I was lost. I didn't know where I was at, didn't know all these people around me. And it sound like the devil was talking somewhere in the back ground. So stranger was like what are you doing give me the lighter. I was like I can't everything in the world is falling down and to the left because of gravity lol. Then I couldn't swallow my spit because of the taste. I see a bathroom so I'm like fuck let me rinse my mouth out. The girl I was talking to was like what the fuck. I was thinking to my self I just went retard for no reason but I need to get to this bathroom so I dropped the lighter and pipe on the ground and wobbled like a baby taking its first steps to the bathroom. Got in there turned the water on, but couldn't figure out how to get the water to my mouth with out gravity pushing it out my had to the ground. So I started just tossing water at my face until I had enough to fill my mouth then I spit. I leave the bathroom after I knock all her shit to the ground that was sitting around the sink. I was trying to stop gravity from knocking it over lol. Get back to the room to why I'm retarded. I did take a hit of dal us while at my girls crib and I'm just tripping lol. I couldn't really speak yet and I was still kinda tripping but I was able to tell her I'm sorry that shit had me tripping and we had a laugh and I really thought about crying because I stared to actually think I was going to be retarded for ever. Another 10mins after that we was on our way to the movies and u started to calm down. That was my wiz trip

Mail me leftovers

3. one time i got so high, me and my friends got pulled aside by a supervisor (grade 11) and we were instantly getting lectured about being weed being bad. All i remember is laughing and how people who walked by were legitimate blurs. And it felt realllyyy good.

4. One time we was smoking in a group of 8 passing with three blunts in rotation after we got done my friend was sitting in his chair flipping out because he could hear and feel his heart beating outside of his chest

Mail me leftovers