Have you ever thrown up from weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by John4414, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I hear stories of being getting so baked that they throw up. I've been so stoned that I got super paranoid and maybe a bit nauseous, but I have never thrown up. What about you guys? :smoke:

2. No, I'm not a bitch.

JK

3. no but I have felt really dizzy and nauseas from being really high though.

4. When I was alot younger like 13-15 when I would not smoke for long periods of time and then smoke out with my friends there would be like a 50/50 chance I would get sick. I would usually get nauseous, sometimes I would puke, and I would get the sweats. Usually a light snack, some water and a nap had me back on my feet. In hindsight, I think it was the blunt wraps getting me sick my body has never taken kindly to tobacco and back then I didnt smoke cigarettes (smoked tobacco from age 14-19).

5. when i first started out i smoked tobacco at the time, and i always liked a primetime right after hazing and one time i dunno why must have smoked too much or bad chron(had no idea what good chron looked like vs bum shit back then) and i felt really fuckin dizzy and nauseas but i didnt puke, just had to wait it out. defs sucked tho

6. when im tanked and get baked it happens.

7. back in the day when i when i smoked like a pound in a day with some friends i got to that point. only happened that one time.

8. The only time I've ever thrown up was when I ate an edible. That was a really bad high and a bad experience. I'm never eating an edible again.

9. once i was so dam high i almost threw up but i kept it in my mouth and swallowed it

10. To this day I still feel like a cigarette after blazing toxicifies my high if that makes sense.

11. Never just from weed.

12. ive thrown up from the munchies before but not from weed itself. came close once from a coughing fit though. if that counts.

13. It's actually a pretty common thing... I have, it was from a bottle bong and I was so horrible. Luckily, it was just a bit of sick and I was as high as a kite since I smoked a joint just before.

14. best day ever. totally worth it.

15. The first time I hit a bong I took a massive hit and was coughing for 10 minutes straight trying not to throw up. Shit was awesome

16. This one time I rolled a joint with TWO pounds in it and I literally smoked in like, twenty drags. It was crazy cause I threw up on this girl, but she was busy like, sucking my dick so she didn't notice until she was walking down the road and saw the noodles in her hair off her reflection on my neighbours car.

Shit was SO cash.

17. after a long t-break i had some blade hoots of oil and went to the mall with my friends. i starting greening out by the food court and ended up puking in a potted plant. i got out of there pretty fast...

18. once tho i think it might of been the food i ate not the weed

19. I only puke when i get the munchies. I RARELY get the munchies. When i do get them, i get cravings for specific foods and if i do NOT get them, i puke. Odd i know but i've been smoking awhile now and ive started to notice this pattern.