Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you ever thought?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedankman666, Feb 28, 2011.

1. That your drug dealer gave you the wrong bag? haha like i swear my guy does because everytime i buy regs off him its like this super crystal covered nug and one hit and im already buzzed.

2. Thats probably his "regs"

One time my friends dealer was fucking BLAZED with his friends. We went to his house, picked up a bag, and he called us like 5 minutes later asking us if we were still near his house or not because he gave us a bag with like 5gs more that was for somebody else.

3. I think my guy did once. But it was just like a gram over.

4. Did you give it back to him?

5. Yeah, we were a minute away. Why not when somebody hooks you up with very dank weed and is always on point with his weight