Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever thought...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToolMan1026, Feb 2, 2011.

1. That earth was gods bowl? The volcano's what he uses to light up and the rain is the percolator. Also did you ever think we were created because THC was the missing link in the "primordial soup", he lit up and the first bacteria were created? And humans are just his color changing glass that builds things and makes them different? And the flood of 40 days and 40 nights was just him soaking his bong to reset the color changness? and that Noah was instead directly defying god and actually went to hell but since man created the bible they wanted men to look like they were good.

2. lol, well i have my theories about how the cavemen servived those cold long winters back in the day, and how the hell the aztecs figured out how to track the stars to a point were there calenders are still to this day pritty percise, and i wonder how much adam and eve had to smoke to talk to a snake about eating magical fruit.....and dont get me started on the burning bush!