Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever tapped out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tackyyy, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Now I'm not saying my friends and I are just that original, but whenever were smoking, and someone can't take it anymore, we call it "tapping out". So, that leaves me to my question. Has anybody here ever tapped out? It's not necessarily a bad thing because some people just can't handle the smoke sometimes... I've even tapped out before myself.

We were ripping some dank ass buds from a steamroller, hotboxing my car one night and I took a mondo hit and it just derailed me like a train. Head fell back hit the window I was leaning on and I officially tapped after that. That's the only time though and ever since then I've been going strong through smoking!

2. ya first day i got out of rehab after 4 and a half months .that means no weed smoking for 4 and a half months!!!!!!and then i took a hit out of my new glass steam roller and some like afgan.i like could feel my body after the first fat ass hit and then the day went on because it was 4th of july smoked so much i had to "tap out" and go lay in my friends lawn for bout half hour

3. The only time i tapped out was back in high school when i first started blazing.....because i was paranoid about getting in trouble and shit.

4. I was on my roof bout to go downstairs took a 15 second hit from the blunt and fell down the stairs . I say i tripped out but i killed the clip so... not really

5. WTF. 'Tapping out'? Really? Reallly?

This kind of shit in Seasoned Tokers just makes me shake my head. I'm not sure what a Seasoned Toker really is, but I know what it's not. Anyone who smokes more than they need to just because they don't want to 'tap out' isn't one.

EDIT: Just having a term to use for people who have had their fill is the sign of a noob.

6. most of the times, me and my buddies just smoke a bowl... and then an hour later we smoke another bowl.. and then maybe we chill for 3 or 4 hours and then spark up another bowl..

smoking it all in one sitting is just a huge waste imo, I just like going on walks and finding cool places to pack bowls.

7. I usually will tap out if I have something to do afterwards, however I've never tapped out because I thought I was too high. I have passed out while still smoking though, which I should've stopped.

8. Pretty gay if you ask me, nothing is more annoying than having someone kill your buzz by making you smoke more.

9. you tell them bro!

:rolleyes:

10. seriously.

We have this one guy around us who always taps out. He talks such big game too, whata douche.

11. Tapping out? I believe that is called being high, dude. When I've had my fill, I'll quit or 'tap out'.

Essentially if you don't tap out when your lungs tell you to, your harming them and wasting weed IMO.

12. I was literally just about to type exactly this. I was to scared, but I got a good high atleast before I said no to anymore.

13. :rolleyes:

14. agreed. there isn't really a good reason to get so extremely high that you can't function, and your body can only get so high. the high from weed is actually a really beautiful thing, go walk around or listen to music, do something to enjoy it. getting retarded high and not being able to function seems like a lack of self control to me, no offense intended for anyone else. happy blazing:smoke:.

15. Well yeah exactly. And like another poster said, nothing kills your buzz more than someone forcing you to smoke more.

If you're done, you're done. Don't fall for that peer pressure shit.

16. Pretty much this. Why smoke more than u need to at anytime. If im high i wont keep burning more just because i dont want to "tap out".

17. agreed. i can't stand when friends try to pressure you into anything that is mind altering, at least a real friend shouldn't do that.

18. this is basically the "ive had too much thread" for drinkers :p

19. Shit when im stoned im stoned, if im in the mood i might smoke back to back to back bowls but shit its not a big deal if you pass up green arround here.I think you guys are blowing the shit outa whack.