Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever taken a hit that was so intense that..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marioateyoshi, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Not me but my friend took the biggest hit I've ever seen and he held it in for about 15 secounds his eyes rolled to the back of his head and fell down for a couple secounds he gets up and said I don't feel good barfed in my sink and then just started smoking again one of my funniest high moments he just acted like nothing happened

2. That really only happend to me a few times but thats cuzz I was hittin a 4 footer.

The only time I puked just from the weed itself was from BC Bud. I coped an 8th and was smoking it with a friend and after a couple bowls I just threw up. Second time a year or so later I got my hands on another 8th of BC I remember smoking it felt sick and threw up.

BC Bud be sum potent shit so potent that after I finished that 8th I bought an 8th of some ok shit and was unable to get high from it for the first 2 days of smoking it. I thought I got ripped off but my tolerance lvl was too damn high from that BC that I just could not get high from anything else for a few days glad that didnt last!

3. I take hits that make me unable to open my eyes and I can barely breath n i just lay down n cough for an hour, those are the fat keify ones tho

4. I have puked quite a few times, I take a big hit and start coughing and gaging then it makes my stomach upset and blah.... but im high so its all good :)

5. Real men don't "GAG" or do so to the point of puking lol

but seriously to the point my eyes were watering, and I have a friend that ran out the door and puked all over his own porch the first time he smoked.

6. i remember coughing like that when i smoke more or less anything that isnt filtered through water. also when i was new to smoking, bong hits were the most terrifying thing cuzz after it i would be coughing and gagging for air.

7. No o_O

But I've smoked cigarettes and weed since I was like 15~ or so.

8. Last friday my friend came over to smoke in my garage. he pukes almost every time he tokes. i told him if he had to puke, do it in the floor, not the stoner stool in front of us with all my stuff on it. He decided to try to take a big hit and burp smoke. he ended up puking all over the stool. i mean he was puking on it for like 2 mins and didnt even thing to just push it out of the way. fuck he almst puked in my weed jar, and puked all over my papers, pipe and bag of lighters and shit. nasty.

9. i hate coughing and wanting to burp at the same time :(

10. Happened yesterday. Me and a friend tried to roll a tobacco/weed blunt but it was a shitty wrap and fell apart. We were already too fucked up to go get papers so we decided to just smoke the mix in his bong. Oh my god. Worst idea ever. Maybe if it had been some nice smooth pipe tobacco it would have been better... But it was just a gutted Marlboro 27

11. Oh fuck yeah. Happens more with bongs though.

12. Me and two friends loaded a huge bowl in the bong and we kept passing it around really fast like by the time you exhaled from your last hit it was time to go again. I just ate a orange before this sesh and during this time of intense smoking I started coughing pretty hard but I didn't want to slow down so I kept tokin after one hit I got that had extremely stale smoke I coughed it out along with half the orange I ate.

13. #33 Glade, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018

14. Aha first time taking a bong rip RIGHT. in a taco bell parking lot and me and 3 others bought an 80 sack to smoke in one sitting in my car. I had only smoked a bong once before that. I take a hit right and have to get outa my car (just to clarify we were rolling blunts in the taco bell parking lot then were going to smoke somewhere else. But while rolling we had a bong in rotations). I literally caughed for 10 mins straight and water wouldn't help. I somehow got tooooo high off one hit and couldn't smoke the rest. But it was a FAT hotbox in my car. So I kit sat there getting higher from the box but never took another hit. Aha waste of money, but I got high as fuck

15. Damn. It happened again to me yesterday. I hit my lil bubbled so hard that I choked for a hot minute. When I thought it was all over and when for air, I threw up a lil. It was nasty cuz I ate chili... Lol

16. Happens to me all the time haha, I cough for like 5 minutes and have to get skipped in the rotation. It can be smooth hitting weed and a bong, but it still happens.

17. this usually only happens when i'm drunk off my ass and hit a bowl of kief

18. Whenever I smoke kief it makes me sweat!

19. FUX yea. I love kief!