Have you ever taken a dab?

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I live in the middle of MN and don't know anyone with concentrates, so no. I really want to try some Nectar though. Buds just aren't really cutting it right now. I'm going through way too much of it(smoked a half in 6 days) and even the best of the best in my area isn't potent enough for me anymore really. I think I'd probably be blown away by some Top Shelf concentrates though.

2. Time for a t break.

Concentrates are awesome. I've had wax and oil but personally hash is my favorite.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSBRfuTAINg]Fattest Dab EVER!! Shits Gnar - YouTube[/ame]

:smoking:

4. They will get you VERY high.

5. idk. Once you smoke em enough its the same as smoking herb lol

like.. my tolerance is at the point where the high i get from a dab is like a hit of weed :smoke:

6. Yeah I've known people who dab so often that now they have to do it every hour or so to maintain a high. Me, I'm good off two baby dabs. Good for hours.
    You can build up a tolerance to anything.

7. [quote name='"HighAsPhuck"']They will get you VERY high.[/quote]

Idk what exactly a "dab" is, but if it means s moke hash than yes

8. Yeah, that kind of sucks. The highest I still get is sort of like an intense cig buzz. Not really that amazing. I took a 4 month T-Break, and my tolerance didn't lower at all.

9. Didn't weigh it :(

Lol I've been thinking of starting a YouTube acc where I just take crazy fat dabs been to lazy though

10. I'd watch it ha. The biggest I've seen is when Toph from Nuggetry took a .7 g dab. He snaked it though, so I can't tell how it compares to yours.

11. Have yet to try concentrates any other way besides on top of a bowl. But I just bought a nice oil dome attachment for my bong, and once my homie gets back for winter break, we are picking up some to try for the first time . Gonna get wildddddd....

12. Haha fuck yeah! You go skillet or nail?

13. Nope live in wisco. Never tried 'em but I definitely want to
    Looks like fun ;)

14. If that's what my high felt like I wouldn't bother to smoke at all.

15. I have never taken a dab, but I would love to try it sometime.

One day.

16. Dabs for days at my boys house. They still knock me on my ass. Its funny when someone takes too big of a hit

Screenshot_2012-12-10-19-54-56-1.png

Screenshot_2012-11-24-13-01-16-1.png

Screenshot_2012-12-10-19-56-35-1.png

17. Well, maybe I tend to underrate the high because I don't think, act, or feel much different mentally when high anymore. I used to get really goofy, wild, impulsive. Now I just feel like me, but my body feels good if I'm puffing on some nice Indica or Indica dominant hybrid, or I get a slight head change if it's more of a Sativa. I still get the munchies, but not that intensely. My eyes don't change at all. I stay high for maybe a half hour off of a .2 or so bowl, even if it's "top shelf" for my area(which actually has some really nice buds for not being a big city and not being in a medical state). I get that tolerance develops the more you smoke, but I went from a half-8th lasting me like almost a week 4 years ago when I started smoking heavily(started a few years before that, but only did it once in a while), to a half-ounce lasting me 6 days.

18. Dabs would def do the trick for you then. My friend with high tolerance that makes the wax gets the perfect high from them, but they really fuck me up. I wish i could ship u some of the hash oil edibles he makes...they're intense lol

19. I concur