Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever stolen weed from a friend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Corrisma, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I have, but only once. Please don't crucify me GC! I feel bad for it all the time, even though it was only like a bowl or two. Desperate times.. I ended up losing it anyway so that makes it even worse. That was the only bud I've ever lost track of and feel it was a sign that stealing bud is no bueno. So, have you guys ever stolen weed from a friend?

2. No never. Not a "addict" like that

3. Back in highschool this kid would always hit me up for weed when I went to buy it, he'd give me some money and I'd buy a bag for him too. Sometimes I'd take a little weed as a sort of "commission" I guess.

It was probably wrong, but w/e

4. off to the dungeon for you
    Karma is bitch
    just like you

5. yeah, but only because I was helping a buddy out with a indoor grow and I was at his house by myself and needed to smoke something. In this case it didnt matter that I took some, I wouldnt consider it stealing either, more like the perks of the job.
    Pinching weed from your friends little 8th or 1/4 is pretty lame though.

6. Oh shit, I've done this too.. I'm a terrible person.:cry:

7. Nah, if you need weed.
    I'll smoke you up.

8. ehhh, finders fee's are acceptable in my book, especially if the person is constantly asking you to get them weed.
    Its not much different then people middle manning ounces from growers and marking up the price a shit ton.

9. I just pinched a little out of a bag I bought for my roommate and his friends. Had to drive and took a risk so I just pinched. Probably should've asked and kinda feel like a dick but w/e

10. Some kid got out of control drunk and then smoked too much and bought another eighth so we took it from him because he was way too fucking out of control and he got even drunker and went home. He forgot about eighth and was to drunk that he was going to forget he bought it. So we smoked it. Didn't feel bad. After all the barf we needed to pick up after him and having to help him home and all, and supplying drinks and weed all night, I think we earned it. Fucking 15 year olds. (He was my mates girlfriends brothers friend. They where all there, but they where downstairs drinking so it was only me, my friend, and the 15 year old that new about it) haha

Only you can finish th

11. Do it ALL the time. It's only fair dude. Only enough for amplify though!!

Only you can finish th

12. Stealing is low. Especially from a friend. If you steal your friends weed that means you need to reconsider your life. Even if you're out of bud. Who gives a fuck, grow up and deal with not having it.

If I didn't have money for bud I would work my ass off until I could afford my own. Fuck stealing.

13. Nope.............

14. #14 Nugagerube, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    naw never stole weed from someone but ive had one person steal from me and i didnt realize it cuz i was super baked and my other friend didnt call him out instead just told me after. needless to say i never smoke with the one who stole from me. not cool at all, i was smoking him up and he obviously 'needed' more

ive heard of some ppl pinching weed from friends if theyre picking up for them like comission as the other poster said. but ive never done it

15. #15 Fredbear, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    yes about 4pounds dry.....crop hunting is sooooo much fun
    Im down to my last 1/4 as I held on to about 3 big ole mason jars
    some of the weed went moldey cause we shipped it out as fast as we found it
    some of it was sold
    but I sure made alot of better out of the shake

you know what amazing when you have that much plants all bundled together the start to get hot for some reason I mean really hot

16. Hell naaa I ain't no bitch nig

17. Hell yeah!! lmao I've caught a few people stealing from me so every chance I get I rob their shit, fuck em!

18. ^Endless Continuation

19. what a piece of shit thing to do.. that's as low as it gets.,

grow your own weed, man...