have you ever started a trend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I started wearing Good Woods at my school. There these wooden necklaces with a wooden pendant. Like this kid literally asked me where I got it and like a couple days later he has one then a bunch more bought some but I still had the best ones.

2. Perfect example of trends in motion

3. I was the first one to suck dick at my school. Now everyone is doing it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I probably just wasn't paying attention but after I started wearing the pitch black vans everyone seemed to

5. in junior school I was the first kid to say 'fuck' and then every kid started doing it

I was the first kid who got into WWF wrestling too and everyone went nuts after me and my friend would play at wrestling and do the Scotty 2 Hotty worm n shit like that

after that, fucking wrestling everywhere. kids were getting broken arms and shit trying to suplex each other through class tables

maybe I was just a bad influence instead of a trendsetter haha

6. I started saying dope for cool, next thing i know everyones saying dope. I was just like thats stupid guys lmao

7. Every one on my college golf team was afraid of blazing bcuz of random drug testing. I said fuk it and did it anyways! Next thing I know more than half the team is getting high as shit regularly. Lit up for 5 years and never got tested and stayed on the team.

8. i did the rocker/hip-hop fashion blend starting in the late 90s
    didn't blow up until years later and they did it all wrong

9. thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. holy fuck me too! i had the original blue and red jesus ones and a big cross one that had the lords supper on it

11. i started the trend of wearing tie dye in highschool, i made my own then everyone in highschool asked where i got it, next thing i know people were buying them off ebay and shit

12. trends are for 14 and 40 year old girls

13. Genital warts

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Genital warts

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I started Kony 2012 and YOLO

Omega369 :wave:

16. I believe 2 chains actually started this trend.

17. wow that's funny!

18. No sadly I'm a lonely loser :'(

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. you think saying dope is stupid but your name is thatdopekid 

20. #80 My Username, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

He was being a humorously and sarcastically hypocritical 

I started the long hair (flow) + backwards trucker snap back hat trend at my school

And the Disney character mini-backpacks that held no more than one text book. 

^ Both of these were virtually non-existent before I was a freshman in high school

Also started a couple nicknames that still are being used, and I spread a lot of catch phrases and words that are already trending to make it seem like I was the originator.. like saying "word??" in an overly high pitched voice. People find that shit helarious