have you ever started a trend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Feb 7, 2014.

1. More than I can remember. Still do. I never get credit though. It's cool, I'm humble.

2. ^^

3. nope. I'm lame. 

4. I guess ita kind of a trend... when I was in grade 8/9 I was super obsessed with the o.c, but Im only 19 now so the show was off air for years, I just randomly started watching it. Then I showed a couple friends and suddenly everyone in my town/highschool loved the show

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. it is funny how some of us can catch trends i feel like i helped with a few back in the day...

do trends go psychologically deeper... as in telepathically

6. I shaved my head and now all of my friends are doing it. I don't know if I started something or someone in the clique got mad lice.

7. I swear i was the reason everyone at my school started saying "get PUMPED!". Then i would bring that up to someone and they'd be like "nah, I've been sayin that since i popped outta the fuckin uterus." Then i'd be like yeah, but you didn't start saying a lot until I did, because i was trying to start this up INTENTIONALLY. Then under my breath i'd say but i started it, as a single tear ran down my face, not really haha.

lol I would have so much respect for someone if they actually admitted that somebody else started something.

everyone thought YOU had the lice and shaved just in case... :confused_2: :smoking:

Lol I doubt they'd wait 3 months to do anything about it.

10. I started wearing a track jacket in high school and all of the sudden everyone was like: [​IMG]

11. I drew a pot leaf on my book sack, everyone thought it was so cool so they did it. Later on the principal got on the speaker to tell the school drugs aren't cool.

12. Man, this reminds me.. I've always wanted a track suit.

13. #33 Stride420, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    I did that everywhere I went lol. Malls, stores, lol anywhere they had those machines.

But I started wearing a watch to school back in high school next thing I know everyone started wearing watches. Said it made me look "sophisticated" or something haha.

14. I started Modern Conservatism... And I made the word "thug" into the new
    N-word. And I did it because I am an asshole and Rupert Murdoch pays me to turn Republicans into raving mad rabid savages who would murder their own mothers for not supporting our corporate sponsors!

15. We call that the "Jersey Tuxedo"....well, I started calling it that!

16. I have to state that I went to an all girls high school. I started a bunch of things like pins/ buttons on our skirts, specific art styles on our schedules and binders, decorated chucks...

17. In highschool, I started wearing bandanas in my hair and sooner or later everyone was doing it. I felt pretty cool about that cuz I was one of those kids that wasn't really noticed for anything except writing extremely cynical stuff in english class that my teacher would read aloud. Honestly, it just made me sound emo more than anything so it wasn't good. .. how did I start talking about this?

18. First import or sports car in Boise, ID to rock bronze rims.  They're on every other modified car there now

[​IMG]

19. #39 Bill O'Really, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

20. My high school was mostly super rich white kids. One time i was wearing my tiddies and one kid was like "those are awesm wut knd of sandals r does lelelelelel?" So i told him tiddies. Next week every single clone had a pair of fucking tiddies. Fucking shit dude, shit was over for me.