Have You Ever Snitched/Been Snitched On?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tricky_Kid, Jun 11, 2008.

1. back in highschool, this snitch motherfucker ratted me out for selling nicklebags of weed. Needless to say the motherfucker got what was coming to him, dig?

I don't understand why people snitch. Let let people be. Snitch motherfuckers :mad:

2. Ive never snitched but some people value their own reputation/life/money/freedom then some piece of shit who sells to him

im not saying ur a piece of shit but u know

3. youre sounding pretty snitchy right about now...:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  4. My name use to get tossed around so much... Every other god damn day I would hear from my friends dad that I needed to lay low because the cops had my name from informants. His best friend is a policeman.

I can't recall a time when someone just outright told me on for drugs or whatever... Wouldn't bother me so long as it wasn't a cop, even then, as long as I am not around they can say whatever they want.

5. Yeah.

This "friend" of mine took a fentanyl patch I was blissfully chewing on during school.
    He got messed up and sent to the deans, then he proceeded to tell them I sold it to him.
    Next thing I knew was that I was being expelled for "suspected distribution of a controlled substance".

6. well excuse me for not giving a flying fuck ^_^

Im just saying that the whole stigma of "snitches get stitches" alot of the people who chant that dont understand what 10 years in prison can do to you.

Its also survival of the fittest.... better you then the other guy.....

Ive never snitched, just playing devils advocate

7. i was snitched on in high school because me and another kid robbed a house but he was caught a couple days after that. then he told them i helped and i had to go to court but i only got community service. i really hate snitches

8. Oh god that blows. Fuck that man.

9. Snitched anyone? Hell no. I am no better than the crack addict on the street. He has made some poorer decisions, sure, but we are both human beings entitled to the same rights. I have lead nowhere near as perfect a life as I feel the need to ruin others based on non-violent crimes that have no impact on me.

Been snitched upon? Yeah, a couple times. But I keep the snitches close, let them know that I havent forgotten. Keep your enemies close and that jazz...

10. "I don't project my in-securities on other people"

Immortal Technique.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well if they value their own reputation/life/freedom they better stick to there perfect lil fuckin life and don't do any wrong!! That's why snitches get killed!!

Yea he does sound like a snitch!

12. Well, I'm sure that this thread isn't going to be closed :rolleyes:

Snitching can be just as dangerous and detrimental to a person as being fucked over by Police. Seems like a LOSE-LOSE situation. Not a good call in my book. The whole "snitches get stiches" saying is just juvenile. There are better ways to say it...than some childish nursery rhyme.

13. Yea, I've been snitched on... Like most people I know... Eventually somebody will get snitched on and all that shit...

The guy who everybody is calling a snitch... Come on wtf is wrong with you guys he has a very valid point... Like he said he was playing the devils advocate.

If you got busted for 2lbs of coke and they said we'll let you go scotch free if you tell us where you got it from or face 10 years or w/e in prison?! That's a pretty tough situation... I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation.. Good thing I don't fuck with coke, ya dig :cool:

And, No I've never snitched on anybody. My best friend snitched on me right to my face and to the cop. He's still close to me though. Like somebody else said - keep your friends close and your enemies closer... True believer in that saying.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Being snitched (Or snitching*) on for, technically, no reason? Fuck that...

Taking the fall for someone else? Fuck that.

15. If your smart you don't need to worry about snitches or ever snitch on someone. And no I have never snitched or been snitched on.

16. When i was in secondary school (11-16) a load of people had an opportunity to snitch on me and my mates, i guess they didn't because we were top and would beat the raw fuck out of them.
    I respect people who can just take a blind eye to things without running to teachers / police.

17. /admires e-penis.

Quite. Quite.

:D

18. Yeah, I actually saw a thread posted on another message board somewhere (unrelated to drugs or marijuana) where a person basically said: Oh my God, I saw a car in a gas station paring lot that had smoke coming out of it and it smelled like marijuana.. and then they drove off!!! I almost called the police to report it but then didn't, now I'm not so sure, what if they killed someone on that drive?!?!"

I do not often get angry... but what the fuck??!

19. lol thats funny