Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever smoked with your parents?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cypress, Jan 17, 2010.

1. A couple of weeks ago (christmas) I visited my dad whom i never really saw in my life and found out he smoked!! It was odd at first talking about it with him but after awhile i kinda realized that he was just another dude that loved to smoke. He told me about how he would chief down on a hill in the neighborhood park with me in his lap. He also told me about how almost EVERYONE in my family smoked save my grandparents and 1 of my aunts. It's pretty cool to know i came from a long line of tokers.

Anywho, i was just wondering if any of yall had any kinda of experience where you found out your parent(s) smoked ganja.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. haha ya i puffed my mom out a couple months back, it was crazy shit to c my mom hittin a pipe lol

3. I blaze with my mom regularly. Out of sight, out of mind for my dad.

My mom is 55 and has MS, so that's our excuse:p

It's always fun, because I get pretty good stuff and she gets super high every time.

4. yea my moms smokes

smoking together not as often tho. mad aqward

5. That's awesome man, except obviously for your mom having MS, but it's awesome you can blaze with her. My relationship with all my friends that blaze is so strong and we're all so tight, it would only HELP if me and my mom would blaze together.

6. #6 mellowdramatic, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    It is indeed really cool, thanks man. She has a really benign case but it does help her sleep and does away with her involuntary leg kicks. Plus, she's a child of the 70s and just likes it, ha.

I've found that we can get in quite an argument about something either minor or serious, i.e. tuition money, smoke a bowl, and sort it out calmly and logically. Like Martha says, "it's a good thing."

Edit: I should mention that I didn't start smoking with her until I turned 21. It felt a lot easier once I could go have a drink with her, if that makes any sense at all. It's been a while now, so it just feels normal.

7. no, but itd be awkward as hell.

8. Yes I've smoked with my Dad many a time and step-dad once only. My Dad has smoked since he was 14 and is pushing 60 and he wouldn't smoke with me until I was 21 which was puzzling but I started smoking around 16 so there were many years knowing we were both high. Also I must confess, I have pinched my Dads stash back in the day, shit those were some desperate times looking back on it. Now that I'm 24 he's real cool about it and will roll a joint, pack the bong, and include me in on the seshes he has with his friends (50+ crowd of guys) and we sit around telling stories, drinking beer, and playing this game called bauche ball where u try and aim for a smaller ball and get as close as possible to it with a larger ball. Were pretty good pals for the most part and we both share in the herb, he's nice enough to even go to the clubs for me. Weeds a big part of his life and weekly schedule (hes a productive stoner) and since smoking I feel like it's brought us closer. Also we've helped each other on how to deal with my sister and step-mom cause their both pretty ignorant about the stuff. We like to call them cops, my Dad laughs and tells me "all women are cops." I don't necessarily think thats true in all cases but there are a lot of Mom, g/f, and Wife pot haters so he may be onto something.

9. same but I smoked with my manager at work

10. when i was in 10th grade i moved in with my dad and after a month of me taking his cigaretts and smoking weed in the bathroom everyday. one day im sitting in the kitchen smoking a cigarette he walks in goes in the cabinet and grabs half a blunt sparks it and asks if i want to hit it so i did and since then me and my dad smoke together daily i was like 16 then im 20 now and hes 50

why the hell would two people who smoke and know the other smokes not smoke together?

11. One weekend, about a month before I left for Air Force Basic Training, I smoked with my dad.

I was super depressed, because I really didnt want to join the military but circumstances were kind of forcing me. And I had about an 1/8th left that I knew I would probably never get a chance to smoke again.

So, I was out in the shed with my little bubbler, and a battery operated CD player, smoking on that baggie and listening to The Cure.

And then my dad walks in. He caught me smoking a couple of times when I was a kid, always took my shit and gave me a lecture (but never told my mom). But this time, he just looked at me, said "Well, you're a man now." then sat down with me. Things were all awkward and quiet for a minute, then he asked if I was gonna offer him a hit.

So we spent a while out in the shed, smoking pot and bitching about how my mom has ruined both of our lives.

It was probably the only time in my entire life Ive felt close to my dad.

12. well my mom doesnt smoke and has never smoked, but my dad has told me that he has smoked alot as a teenager (im not really sure if he still does tho) and isnt against me smoking. i wouldnt be suprised if he smokes with me in the near future because he knows i do it.

13. No. But I might try and get my dad to smoke someday

14. #14 Purecussion, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
    A few times with my mom, but NEVER with my dad. He would fucking die if he knew his son drank and did drugs in adulthood. That's only for kids to do. :laughing:

15. I smoked with my mom when I was like 15 just a little roach but it still mattered. My dad has actually hit a bong in front of my friends and I. They both know i smoke and dont really care

16. My dad is super against it, one of those minds that was filled with all the negative propaganda back in his time. My mom smokes up every once in a while, she knows i do it but shes against me doing it.

I dont get it.

17. same here but with my step dad. hes always going on about how he used to be a kick ass dude when he was my age (he's in some kinda midlife crisis i think) anywho ima see if he wants to blow down a sweet next time i see him!!:smoking::smoking::smoking::D

18. I never had the chance to smoke with my mom. unfortunatley she passed away ago from cancer and i wish we had MMJ in Florida becuase I know it would have helped her dramatically have a better quality of life, and to have had the opportunity to blaze with my mom would have been awesome :smoking: As for pops, not yet but maybe one day i'll turn him around

19. yeah...after years of them lying about it. 14 years ago they grounded me for it but now we all smoke together. My house is actually next door to theirs so we do alot of smoking together..even my younger sister smokes with us. I intruduced my dad and his friends to the wonderful world of blunt smoking..haha..they were lovin it!!:D

20. Nah. It'd be too awkward to smoke with mom. I'd smoke with my dad if he was more chill, but he's crazy against it. Probably cause his brother got caught up in all kinds of drugs and he's basically fucked up his life, now he thinks it'll happen to anyone who blazes. I'm pretty sure like 4 of my aunts/uncles from my dads side smoked though. They were all hippies and they still seem mad chill even today.