Have you ever smoked with someone that's just incredibly selfish?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZioKyo, Aug 1, 2018.

1. For an example instead of doing puff puff pass they are taking like 10 hits and screwing up the rotation and etc.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Grew up round greedy smokers. Held a blunt to long, pinched sacks, had weed but wouldn’t match bowls.
    I got to the point where I’d just smoke by myself then go hang out with a gram or two instead of my whole sack.

3. If its my weed, and I am smoking people out if I want to hit it longer, then I will. I don't mean like ridiculously but I will take a longer hits or a quick extra hit. Especially if I am smoking with inexperienced people or people who hold the blunt too long and be babysitting. If its matched weed or someone who can hang I will be more mindful obviously. Who gives a fuck I am not timing or monitoring people, or making them match, we are all getting stoned.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. My brother is basically that person. Which is why I won't smoke him up unless I have a lot of weed and he only gets one bowl. However I do agree that whoever is smoking up the other person has the right to take a extra hit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think we've all dealt with those kinds of people. Personally I couldn't stand it when I would smoke people out and then they wouldn't return the favor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Everyone I’ve ever smoked with over the last 35+ years has timed the duration of hit/pass and matched me joint for joint.

I guess I’ve been lucky.

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Been along time since those days. I smoke weed like most smoke cigs!! So they can hog all they want, i got bands of weed lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Back in the 90's i had a mate... was supposed to be my best buddy... he was taking anything he could get his hands on... and in large quantities.

Our fall out was when we went vacation together... he brought a huge sack and would roll a spliff putting all the weed in the beginning of the spliff...he would proceed to smoke half and pass the by-then tobacco cigarette to the next guy... the rest of the gang told him to fuck off... he left the same night....

He now has half the teeth he used to and hides his smile... not sure what caused it... definitely not weed lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Dizzy, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    No I have not had that problem. If somebody was acting like that I would not smoke with them anymore tbh. Except if its like @HIGHliketheSKY said whoever is smoking up the other people can do a little more.

~Toni~

10. I know a few guys who are selfish to the point they would hide their own an say they are all out I caught on to it a long time ago if I'm ever on their company I just make sure I have a bag with not much in it then they can't leetch too much lol best part is they know I know and I did confront them but it never changed anything

11. Those were never the folks we wanted to associate with anyhow right -

Always give someone the benefit of the doubt once - maybe twice -

Then we’re done

Because I’ve always grown a wide variety of types of cannabis - since oh - the mid 80’s - and was never vaguely stingy - if just as soon give you a sack than sell you a sack -

Folks would ask to discuss buy a little -

“No - I don’t sell herb - but I’d be happy to give you a phat sack”...

But don’t go being stingy cuz that stuff doesn’t fly.

J

• Friendly Friendly x 1